Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 2:14 PM Last edited by Mama0607 : 19th Dec 2011 at 3:45 AM. Reason: A new question.
Default If I...
I used Blender to edit an EA mesh. I am really new to this and have done a Milkshape mesh EA edit as well. The mesh worked in CAS when using Milkshape. When I used Blender to make a new one using the same principles (approximately) as Milkshape, the EA mesh didn't show in CAS. I had followed a Blender tutorial for meshing with Sims 3 and I had thought I'd followed through pretty well, but it seems I had not. Since I am new to this I don't know why in CAS the dress is invisible. I could use some help. =P

*****Edit: If I hide vertices in Blender are they hidden in CAS?
Screenshots

DER:/My Brain/Empty.exe
Advertisement
Sockpuppet
#2 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 2:56 PM
if a mesh is invisible you most likly lost the boneweights on the mesh.
I have no experience with Blender but you most have forgotten to import the skeleton aswell?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 3:23 PM
It's okay. I don't know much about it either. I am just on the learning edge. I'll have to go look up boneweights and importing skeletons. Best way to learn is to make mistakes, right?

DER:/My Brain/Empty.exe