Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 Years Goes By So Fast, Time to Play! -Creator Anniversary Gift Set-

by Phaenoh Posted 19th Jul 2010 at 8:23 PM - Updated 4th Aug 2010 at 2:25 AM by Phaenoh

149 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 107 Feedback Posts, 41 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Mad Poster
#26 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 2:02 AM
It's so pretty! :-D When I saw the thumbnail on the Downloads page, I thought, oh it can't possibly be useable. But it is! Yay!

Happy Anniversary! :-) You sure make some awesome stuff!
Forum Resident
#27 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 2:08 AM
Happy anniversary! This is awesome!
Forum Resident
#28 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 2:27 AM
Oh WOW, that is amazing!! What a great set!
*favourites*
:D

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Test Subject
#29 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 3:51 AM
For some reason, every time I try to send my kiddies down the slides, they freeze at the bottom,and then glitch to the top where they are stuck until i go back to neighborhood view without saving. is there something I am doing wrong?
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 4:31 AM
Wow. You are something......AWESOME!!!!!
Banned
#31 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 5:26 AM
Looks great Phae! Congrats on yet another picked upload.
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
#32 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 6:35 AM
Great job, thank you Phae

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
Scholar
#33 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 7:23 AM
Absolutly amazing set! Thank you so much

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 8:24 AM
*Jaw drops to floor*

This is absolutely amazing! I have wanted better *functional* playground equipment in my game for sooo long! Thank you! :D

Happy anniversary!
Field Researcher
#35 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 8:33 AM
Amazing ! Thank you for this great job !
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 10:01 AM Last edited by lientebollemeis : 20th Jul 2010 at 10:40 AM.
This looks nice, but if this is a community lot can Toddlers travel to it?
And in one of the pictures there is a house as well. Is that included in the lot?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Test Subject
#37 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 10:54 AM
This looks utterly astounding.

I cannot wait to try it out in my game!
Forum Resident
#38 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 10:58 AM
This is so amazing! Thanks!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#39 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 11:03 AM Last edited by nixnivis : 20th Jul 2010 at 1:55 PM.
Oh my WOW! "Amazing" doesn't even begin do describe this! I must admit, I've been lax when it comes to building playgrounds for my little Simlets, but that's going to change right this second. How can it not change - this set is just begging to be played with! Heck, I'd play in it myself I were, you know, a Sim.

Also, I really, really like the wooden textures. It brings back fond memories of what playgrounds looked like when I was little (says Old Grandma Nix, 84) - made out of wood, none of that artificial plastic in hysterically bright colours that you see today. So thank you extra much for that!!
Field Researcher
#40 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 12:24 PM
So, so amazing, Phaenoh - THANK YOU!
Field Researcher
#41 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 12:44 PM
I thank you, and my Simlets thank you.

Happy Anniversary!

My simblr
Test Subject
#42 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 1:26 PM
This is great!!! Could you make a collection file...? please... other wise I`ll never find every thing...
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 1:37 PM
WANT ))
These are amazing!!
Test Subject
#44 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 1:46 PM
Wow!Beautiful work and happy anniversary!

h2ogirlz127
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 3:33 PM
This is amazing. You are awesome. Thanks so much for this.
Field Researcher
#46 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 4:29 PM
I want this so much especially as its usable, heres hoping it doesn't kill my downloads folder....

Hugs

Be true to yourself, only your opinion of yourself truly counts.

Darkie
Mad Poster
#47 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 7:27 PM
Omg!
Ditto to ALL the above!!! WOW!
Congratulations! Thank you!!!
And Happy Anniversary!

I can't wait to see what next year will bring...

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#48 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 7:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by carenrose
Is there any (any any) chance of getting the AL-requiring parts as non-working decorative stuffz?
Sorry, likely not. If you want for your own personal game to clone a statue and sub in my mesh, I wouldn't notice.

Quote: Originally posted by kyleisawesome
For some reason, every time I try to send my kiddies down the slides, they freeze at the bottom,and then glitch to the top where they are stuck until i go back to neighborhood view without saving. is there something I am doing wrong?
Is this on my community lot? I think there might be something wrong with how the slides function on comlots (sorry, I did all my testing on a residential). I'll look into this and post a fix soon if one can be done.

Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
This looks nice, but if this is a community lot can Toddlers travel to it? And in one of the pictures there is a house as well. Is that included in the lot?
I don't think toddlers can travel to comlots, but I haven't played in a while so I don't know. The house was one that I have not uploaded and it is not included, sorry.

Quote: Originally posted by modernarch
This is great!!! Could you make a collection file...? please... other wise I`ll never find every thing...
Everything except for the build mode objects are already in the same category, they are easy to find that way.

Quote: Originally posted by darkwytche2006
I want this so much especially as its usable, heres hoping it doesn't kill my downloads folder....
It shouldn't kill your downloads folder, I kept everything as small and repo'd as possible to help that out.

Thanks for commenting everyone!
Test Subject
#49 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 10:19 PM
WOW...This is going tu bu greeeeat fun for my simmies. I will even return to regular sim playing since I have been building for almost three months now.
Anyway..thanks for this amazing download and happy anniversary
Test Subject
#50 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 4:16 AM
This is awesome! And thank you so much for uploading the lot as well, it'll save me the trouble of building a playground myself (that would invariably not be nearly as awesome as yours anyway, because my building skills aren't good).
Page 2 of 6