Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 12:33 AM
Default Have we lost insterest?
Our little forum has pretty much gone stone cold, is there any interest to do this project still? I'd love to get back on it again, but I'd go in a different direction if I knew I was in it alone.

What say you? Rally to the cause or drop the banner?
Advertisement
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 12:35 AM
I have been definitely trying to get back into that house. I still have it sitting in my game set up and, if anyone else has interest in it, I will keep going. I think this would be totally awesome to finish

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#3 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 3:05 PM
hmm
Busy with learning how to make my own textures and apply in Blender. I wanna do this - but I wanna do it right.....and I have no idea how long it will take me to make something that I can be proud of.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Scholar
#4 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 1:54 PM
I dont really know. I've been busy with school starting and with cc for the Sims 3. I think a lot of people have more interest in something new for TS3 since there's not much out there.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 8:13 PM
It's been 2 years now, is this group project really dead? I've finally got enough stuff off my plate that this is one of the few last projects gathering cobwebs on my harddrive. I know we've all improved our skill set since we started this. Anyone else still interested?