Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 9:52 PM
Default The Outbreak
Here is my Story its called The Outbreak I'll give you the blurb first, the prelude will be in the next post. Please post your comments and what you think!

“What’s Happening Jessica?” I shouted at her
“The Bus... It’s getting attacked; they’ve found us and we’re not getting out alive!” She screamed back at me
A creature broke through the window; its mouth open, sharp teeth lined its mouth. Everyone screamed...

For Zack it starts on a normal day, but when he finds out that he and his friends have special abilities everything changes. How many other people in the world have powers?
And with an outbreak of a new virus infecting and killing people all around Riverside and closing all access to and from the town, will Zack and his friends be able to stop it with their abilities?
Advertisement
Original Poster
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 9:55 PM
Im going to bed after this so here is the prelude. Hope you enjoy it! :howdy:

-Preface-

I walked and thought of all the destruction that had happened in the past couple of months, I had lost so many things and so did other people. If we only saw it sooner, there could have been a chance to stop it, but we were too late. The world was infected, people dying everywhere you go; you can’t stop it now, not when it’s everywhere. I was lucky that it didn’t infect me and my friends. Not yet anyway. But I had to be careful. They were everywhere. A girl ran to me, her dark red hair moving in the moonlight. She reached me with a look of panic on her face. “We have to run, they’re coming after us, they’re gonna be here soon.”
It took a while for me to take it in; I grabbed her hand and started running. But there was no point; they would find us wherever we went. No place was safe.
“Where are we going?” The girl asked me.
“I don’t know” I replied, that was the truth, no area was safe, we turned a corner and rested by a house.
“What do you mean you don’t know?! They’re out there and they want to kill us, there’s no escaping them Zack! Don’t you get that? There’s no point running anymore.” She said.
“There is, there is a reason to run, to stay alive.”
“Why? They’ll just find us again and eventually they’ll get us.” I stared at her, how could she say this? I was overtaken by anger.
“Look, we’re going to run until we find a way to get rid of them. OK?!”
She stared at me; she was shocked with the way that I replied. So was I. I stood up straight, I looked at her and felt guilty, I was about to apologize when a creature landed behind the red haired girl. She didn’t seem to see it. I shouted at her. She turned round; a high-pitched scream broke the silence. It was over in a flash, the girl was on the floor. She was dead. Blood was all over the ground, covering the pavement and everything on it. I was rooted to the spot, I was frozen. Another person died at their hands. The creature looked up at me, it opened its mouth and there was a set of sharp teeth. I’m their next victim. The creature jumped at me and everything went black.
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 6:33 PM

-Chapter One-
Six Months Ago

Zack Burk

I woke up, the sun was shining through the window, I sat up in bed and took a glance at the mirror hanging on the other side of the room, my brown hair was all messy. The curtains were closed covering the window, but the sun still managed to get through. It was February, the holidays had just finished and I was going back to school today. I got up and from downstairs he heard a woman’s voice shouting at him.
“Zack get up, breakfast is ready we’re having waffles!”
I washed myself and then lazily walked over to the wardrobe in my bedroom I got out a striped shirt, a white jumper and a pair of blue ripped jeans. I quickly got dressed and rushed downstairs and entered the kitchen and found my mum, Cristine, looking for something. “What are you looking for mum?” I asked her cautiously. She looked at me and sighed,
“I’m looking for my car keys, I need to get to work but at this rate I’m going to be late.” I walked to the front door and by it was a small coffee table and on top of it was a small bowl filled with letters, the mail usually went here, I lifted the mail up and found a pair of keys. I grabbed them, walked over to my mum and handed them over to her.
“Thank you, where did you find them?” She asked me.
“They were with the mail, you must have dropped them.” I gave her a nervous smile and went to sit at the dinner table to eat the breakfast that had been laid out for me. The kitchen had plenty of counters with the usual kitchen appliances a fridge, oven, microwave. As I ate my breakfast Cristine said bye to me and walked outside to head off to work, after I heard the roar of an engine I stopped eating, grabbed my school bag and car keys, I walked out and got into my new car that Cristine gave me for my birthday, it was a shiny new, black Volvo. It would do for now, well until I got the money saved up and bought a car for myself. I got in, turned the ignition on and drove to school. The sun was shinning and as usual I felt like nothing could change, that nothing would hurt me in this world. But boy was I wrong!

Candice Hugh

I woke up, I must have banged my head on the wall or something, and my head was throbbing. I stood up and looked at the mirror hanging on the bedroom wall. A woman with black hair, her dark green eyes staring back at me, a trickle of blood oozed down her forehead, she must have cut it. I wiped the blood off of my head. On the side of the mirror were a bunch of sticky notes, I grabbed one and read it.

Remember when you last saw Daniel? Well he was alive wasn’t he? I have a huge surprise for you. If you go out to the garage you’ll see something. I did it because he broke our hearts, he got close to it and then ripped it apart, now I got my revenge and he’ll never do it again, not to us, not to anyone!

I ran to the garage and opened the door slowly, I took a deep breath and swung the door open. There was nothing in there, I walked into the room cautiously and found another note,

I knew you would have come here, if you really want to know what happened I suggest that you go look in Riverside Community Graveyard. Go to the East Wing.

I dropped the note, ran to my car and jumped into it, and then I drove off to the Graveyard.

When I got there I ran to the map, it was hanging on the fence that surrounded the graveyard, I looked for the East wing. Dusk was fast approaching, the sun was going down. I quickly found it and ran in the direction, I didn’t even know where I was going I stopped as I felt something in my jean pocket, I shoved my hand in my pockets and found a note. Go to the Big Oak. I looked around, and sure enough, there was a big Oak tree. I ran over there and on the ground was a hole, next to it was a big pile of dirt, with a shovel on top of it. The hole was perfect for fitting a dead body in there. I very slowly crept closer to it and saw that a man was in there. His blond hair messy, blood was all over his clothes. It was Darren, my ex-boyfriend. He was dead. I panicked and grabbed the nearest shovel which was right next to me; it was like all of this was planned. I started burying him, no-one would find out what had happened to him. After a few minutes I finished and dropped the shovel on the floor, I knew that eventually someone would find the body, but I had too much to do to worry about that now. I got in her car and drove off, I couldn’t stop thinking about it, I felt sick, I needed to do something. As I travelled home I passed a teenage girl with red hair.

When I got home there was a message on my phone. It was Amber, my sister;
“Candice? Are you not home? Well I guess if you were you’d be answering” she paused and laughed, “um... I think that we should meet up sometime. Is tomorrow Ok for you? If it is please come, I’ll be at home all day. If it isn’t please call me back. Hopefully I’ll see you tomorrow, Love ya!”
A beep followed the message. It’s decided then; I would go see Amber, whatever it was it must have been important.

Zack Burk

As I got to school there was lots of other students, even teachers getting to class, as usual Duncan, one of my friends was standing by the front doors of the school.
“Alright?” Duncan asked me. He was wearing his usual pair of jeans with a black cardigan on.
“Yeah, so um you done the essay for Geography?” I asked him as we stepped through the silver double doors and entered into the crowded and bustling corridor. A murmur of no came from Duncan but it was difficult to hear him over the buzzing of everyone else talking. As we stopped by the lockers a girl with dark brown hair ran to me and Duncan, dodging people as they walked past her. Holding her bag on her shoulder she smiled at me, and quietly said hi to Duncan. There was a moment of silence as all three of us got things out of their lockers.
“Jessica, have you seen Amanda anywhere?” Duncan asked her.
“No, well not today anyway” She replied as she closed the locker door. The school bell rang and it was time for Geography. As usual people said goodbye to each other as they separated and walked to their different lesson.

As I got into his Geography class, I saw that Mr. Burb wasn’t in class, yet his desk was littered with books, paper and stationary. Thank god, I thought to myself. The classroom was a large square room, it was painted white, and there were single desks in long rows. There was about thirty of them. Most of the students had already arrived and were un-packing their books while chatting to their friend sitting in the seat next to them. At the front of the room was Mr. Burb’s desk and a whiteboard on the wall, with the date written in his hard to read writing. I took my usual seat at the back of the room nearest the window (It was usually quite warm in the room). As I sat down he looked around the room, I couldn’t see Amanda anywhere, I sighed and got out his books from my bag. Mr. Burb, a man with brown hair and glasses entered the room. He was wearing his usual blue blazer, white shirt and black trousers. In his hand was an armful of papers. Clearly, this was going to be a bad day, especially with double Geography. Most people had arrived as they walked in while everyone else waited for him. As soon as Mr. Burb sorted himself out, he started talking about the exam that we would be having in June. I started to doodle on the cover of my text book, anything was better than listening to Mr. Burb talking. After a while I got bored, it must have been an hour at least, he looked at the clock hanging on the wall, it had been an hour of Geography already, yay just another hour left. God Mr. Burb can really talk. I sighed and rested my head on the desk. It was cool and fresh. The bell rang for class to finish, I looked up at the clock, it was ten o’clock. The lesson was over; I didn’t fall asleep did I? I’m sure I didn’t fall asleep, I couldn’t of. Something told me that whatever just happened did have a logical explanation for it, and that it wasn’t just me falling asleep.
I rushed out of the room, people were following me. Thank god it was break. As I ran through the corridor I bumped into Duncan. We both looked at each other, and then both ran outside. We stopped by a tree, then Duncan stared at me, as if I did something wrong.
“Look Zack, I have something to tell you.” I looked up him, his face was serious.

Duncan Carter

I stared into the eyes of Zack, I had to tell him, Zack was my best friend, I couldn’t lie to him anymore.
“Um, you know that time kinda moved fast just now, well that was me.” I tried to explain, I was trying not to freak Zack out.
“What? You mean, when time just skipped, it was you?” Zack replied. I nodded. I could see that he didn’t believe me. There was a pause as Zack took this in. “Well then can you show me?” Zack asked me. I froze; this is what I had feared. I sighed, grabbed Zack’s shoulder and closed my eyes. As I opened them again everything was frozen, birds in the sky, people frozen and the wind had stopped. Zack gasped.
“Wow, just wow” Zack started. I repeated the action and everything moved again. The bell rang for next lesson.

Zack Burk

The rest of the day was horrible, I just kept thinking about what I had just seen; Duncan could freeze time, who knows what else he can do. I wanted the day to be over and done with. As the end of the school day approached I was hopeful, I would go find Amanda. As usual the bell rang and everyone quickly packed up their things as the teacher Mr. Quinn shouted a few last notes. I didn’t care with what he said even though it would affect me later, I just wanted to get out. I got out through the double doors and went down the steps and quickly crossed the road, I heard people shouting my name, I turned around and Duncan and Jessica were racing to catch up with me, I smiled at them as they caught up with me, all three of us walked through the streets. The streets were really busy, people trying to get home, we had to get to Riverside City. That’s were Amanda would be, but first we were going to get Claire. As we crossed into Hillside road and reached Claire’s home, we all sat on the steps leading to the door. I looked at Duncan, he was staring at Jessica, then I spoke,
“Duncan, are you going to tell her about your thing?”
“I already did, she knew long before you did.” Duncan replied, when he said this anger bubbled up inside me. But I didn’t know why.
“YOU TOLD HER BUT NOT ME? WHY? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? I THOUGHT YOU COULD TRUST ME WITH ANYTHING!” I shouted. Duncan and Jessica stared at me,
“I’m sorry but she saw it, I did it in my house as she entered the room, I didn’t see her so I froze time, at one point I was at one end of the room and when I unfroze time I was at the other end.” Duncan explained.
“Does anyone else know about this?” I asked trying to calm myself.
“Yeah, all six of us now.” But this was the wrong thing to say.
“WHAT? I WAS THE LAST PERSON TO KNOW?” I didn’t know why I was so angry, maybe it was because me and Duncan had been friends since we were in pre-school, and Duncan didn’t tell me first, he told Jessica first, he’s only known her for what, two years. At that moment the door opened and a girl with blonde hair stepped out, she was wearing a black short with some dark blue jeans she turned and smiled at them, but her smile faded as she took in the scene. I was standing up; Duncan and Jessica were huddled together.
Claire sighed; she took a look at me and shook her head. There was an awkward silence between all of us, and then I took a step towards both Jessica and Duncan. “Sorry guys, I didn’t know what came over me.” I said. They quickly exchanged looks, then they smiled and everything was normal again.” So, shall we go get Amanda?” Claire asked.
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 6:24 PM
By the way this chapter isn't complete, it will be soon though!!
Hope your enjoying it! Oh and if you have an ideas or have any suggestions on how I can improve it please tell me I'll apperciate it alot!

-Chapter two-
Nightmares

Claire Hans

All of us got up, walked down the steps leading to the ground. We crossed the lawn, and talked a lot, it was mostly about Duncan’s ability, the fact that he can travel through time and teleport to different places when he wants to. Throughout the conversation Duncan kept saying things like, “please just stop talking about it, I don’t like it.” Jessica rolled her eyes every time he said something like this. The small journey was filled with laughter and as we reached the bus stop, I wished that it had gone on for a little bit longer.
“So does anyone have any money on them?” I asked them.
“No” Duncan replied.
“Nah” Jessica said.
“A little bit” Zack said. He pulled some money out of his dark blue jeans.
“Excellent” I smiled, took the money from Zack and said, “I can always rely on you can’t I.” I quickly counted the money while Duncan looked out for the bus and Jessica was studying the timetable. There was a pause until,
“Um… Claire, have you been experiencing anything weird lately?” Zack asked.
“What? No, well if you count Duncan’s ability weird than yes. I have.” I looked at him, his dark grey eyes staring into my green ones. “Why? What’s wrong?” I continued sounding a little bit paranoid.
“Oh nothing, nothing it’s just that I-” Zack couldn’t finish his sentence as Duncan ran back to them.
“The bus is coming!” He said. Jessica heard this and walked back over to them.
Sure enough, a big bus turned round the corner, it stopped and as they let people get out, a woman with black hair stepped out of the bus, her dark green eyes were filled with anger.

Jessica Grant

I followed Claire and Zack onto the bus, me, Duncan and Zack walked to the back of bus, we passed lots of people, some were from schools, others were getting home from work or just from being out. They all sat down as Claire paid for the tickets. After a couple of minutes, she joined the rest of us. All three of them were talking, laughing. But I wasn’t I was leaning against the cool window, watching the bus travel through the streets. I was tired. It was all the nightmares of this bus and a big creature attacking it. If I just rested for a while, it wouldn’t hurt would it? It was like a half-hour drive to the city, besides the bus had to stop to get more passengers every now and then. I closed my eyes and fell asleep almost immediately.

I was sitting on the same bus, but there was something wrong, outside it was completely dark, there was a white mist around the bus. Claire, Zack and Duncan were still with me on the bus, but everyone else that was on the bus was gone. Even the driver was gone. Where were they? Who was driving the bus? I looked out of the window and realised that we weren’t moving. The bus had stopped. I looked at the person next to me and saw that it was Claire, she was staring back at me. Horror was all over her face.
“J-Jess. Were g-gonna d-die. They’re attacking the bus!” Claire explained. I must’ve looked confused. What was attacking the bus? Duncan was standing at the front of the bus staring out of the window. There was nothing there. Zack was closer to me and Claire, he too was staring out of the window, but he was staring at the other side of the bus.
“What’s attacking the bus?” I asked Claire.
“A-” but before she could answer, a huge shadow covered the window.
Claire screamed and Zack and Duncan ran over to us. The thing climbed onto the top of the bus. There was a dent as it landed on the top. It went silent before the creature tried to make a hole through the ceiling of the bus. Then another shadow was on the side of the bus, it was like it was stuck to the side of the bus. Like it could walk on walls. With the mist around the bus you couldn’t see what it was. It’s sharp fingers were trying to break through the glass. Another shadow jumped to the side of the building. Then before we knew it, there were more of them on the side of the bus, all trying to break through the glass. Another big thump as a creature landed on the bus. There was no way out, if we did try to run out, the creatures would get to us before we were safe. There was a loud smashing sound and as I looked around a creature that was completely white, apart from the black markings around it’s eyes and body was running towards me. I looked into it’s white cold eyes and saw nothing but hate. More noises followed as more and more creature successfully broke through the glass, their mouths open, sharp teeth lined their mouths. Everyone screamed and it stopped.

I woke up screaming, Claire grabbed me and hugged me as Zack and Duncan stared at me. I felt a bit better, I knew I was safe, I looked around at the bus, everyone was staring at me with confused expressions on their faces.
“What’s wrong?” Claire asked her.
“I-I had a dream, these weird things were attacking the bus, then they broke through the bus and ran at us, they were hungry, they wanted to eat us.” As I said it a cold shiver ran down my spine. I hated just thinking about it. I managed to whisper it quiet enough so that everyone else couldn’t hear, but loud enough so that Duncan, Zack and Claire could hear.
“Don’t worry, it’s OK, it’s only a dream.” Claire told me trying to comfort me.
But she was right it was only a dream, and if it’s like any of my other dreams, I should be scared, I should worry. Because one day it will come true. Just like all my over dreams.

Zack Burk

After a few minutes the bus pulled to a stop, quite a few people got out of it. There was quite a large group of people standing outside. All four of us got off the bus, Jessica still looked scared and she was shaking. I wonder why she was so frightened, was there another reason to why she had reacted like that. I mean, I know it was a dream, but the way she screamed, the way she looked when she explained what had happened, it wasn’t normal. We walked down the streets and turned down an alley. It was a shortcut to Amanda’s apartment. The alley was dark despite it still being day, there was litter all over the floor. There was a large drawing on the side of the wall, it looked like a large vial containing a liquid. All of us carried on walking through the alley, as we got out into the open streets we heard a girl scream, she was running to us, she was scared. Behind her, a group of people were chasing her, they were angry.

Candice Hugh

I got off the bus and as I did so I had to walk past a group of four teenagers. I was furious at Amber, she wanted me to drop everything I had here and go live in Washington with her. Why? What was the point? Riverside is perfectly safe, well except for the occasional robberies and deaths here and there but that’s really unlikely that something like that could happen here. No, the worst that could happen was that there was a psychotic killer on the loose and no-one could catch him. I calmed myself down, then quickly and silently walked down the street, I felt that I was getting more and more paranoid as time went on. This seemed to start after I buried the body of my ex-boyfriend Daniel. The street was quite empty even thought people were meant to be arriving home right about now. I turned left and walked a little faster, my house wasn’t that far away from here. A few minutes later I arrived at a small rectangular house, I walked up the three steps leading to the porch, I got my keys out and unlocked the door, as I got in I took my coat off, I walked into the large living room, on the right side of the room was an easel for painting in a corner next to a window. On the left was a TV, sofa and a bookcase. All over the walls were paintings drawn by me. One of them caught my eye, then I suddenly remembered what it was. A mans body laying in a grave with a persons shadow over it, then I gasped. That was Daniel in the grave, and the shadow was me. I painted that a week ago, and now it’s come true. Just like all my other paintings. This is because my drawings and paintings aren’t normal, they show the future. I walked over to the easel and rolled up my sleeves. I got a palette and put several different numbers of paint on it. I closed my eyes and started painting.

I opened my eyes and saw the painting. When I was doing it, it felt like I was in a trance and I couldn’t get out of it until I finished the painting. But I was used to it by now. The painting showed a bus, there were four teenagers on it and it seemed quite dark. But up above in the sky the sun was shinning. What did it mean? I put the palette down and washed my hands in the kitchen sink, the kitchen wasn’t a very big room, it had what you would find in a normal kitchen, a fridge, oven, sink and some counters. Near one side of the room was small round table made of wood, it had four wooden chairs surrounding it. I leaned against the counter, how many other people had abilities like this? Well my three sister do, I know that for sure. Amber she can produce fire from her hands. She calls it Pyrokinesis. You wouldn’t want to mess with her, she‘d burn you alive, especially with her personality. While Samantha, she can freeze things, exactly the opposite of Amber, they were twins though. They always used to fight when they were younger, sister versus sister. They still do, only now its more dangerous, still sister versus sister, twin versus twin but now its also fire versus ice. My last sister summer, she can make illusions up, you know it kind of tricks the mind into believing things that aren’t really there. I get the boring power don’t I? I can see into the future by drawings and paintings, wow. It’s amazing I know. I walked out of the kitchen and made my way upstairs, I turned into my bedroom, put on my pyjamas, got into my bed and fell asleep.

Duncan Carter

It was Amanda, she was the one running at us, she was in trouble as usual. Amanda ran towards us, she grabbed my arm as she reached me.
“Save me!” She said it so low that I could just about hear what she said. I closed my eyes and everything froze, apart from the five of us. They all let out a sigh. Then we all walked away from the gang, we turned a corner and time unfroze, not far from us I heard a man say “where are they? They were here a minute ago!” I smiled, I loved this power.
“So… Um ... What was all that about?” Zack asked Amanda.
“Oh ... The usual, I borrowed some money from them, then I didn’t pay them back.” Amanda explained, I rolled my eyes, this was typical Amanda.
All of us walked through the street; people were getting along with their business.
“So are we going to get Adam or what?” Amanda questioned.
“Yeah, he’s probably at work, he was off school today.” Zack answered, Amanda gave him a dirty look and then he said “the holidays start early for them, you know, our summer holidays don’t start for another three weeks.”
Amanda sighed and all went silent. We carried on walking then when we arrived at 3rd Avenue, we saw Adam through a shop window. Selene’s Sport Shop. He looked out of the window and waved at us, there was a big smile on his face. His light blonde hair was the same as usual, really messy, but it suited him. Adam was “the cool one” out of us, you know the one that all girls like. He said something to a person, it was his boss, George Black. He walked out of the doors leading to the inside of the shop, he walked over to us.
“Hey!” He said, it felt like it was directed to Claire. Out of the corner of my eye I swear I saw Claire blush a bit.
“So, shall we get a move on? To my house I mean.” Adam said.
Some of us nodded, others just shrugged.

As we arrived at Adam’s apartment we walked up to the third floor, we found apartment 20, all of us waited as he unlocked the front door, then we all entered. The apartment consisted of one large living room. All around the room was four white doors. Two of them lead to two bedrooms as Adam lived with his mum and dad. The last two was for the kitchen and bathroom. Adam sat onto the sofa and motioned us to join him.
“Make yourself fell at home guys; you know your welcome here.” Adam explained as he turned the TV on. It was on the news and a woman was reporting something about taxes going up or something like that, I wasn’t paying attention. Then something caught everyone’s eye. It was a report about scientists trying to make a cure for Cancer.
“So far everything has been kept a secret, the scientists do not want to talk about it, they are keeping it hushed up. But what we do know is that the cure is finished and they will be testing it on people in the next couple of weeks. Now next to a woman who just died in a tragic car accident. Diane Linders is at the scene, hello Diane.” I stopped paying attention to the report and looked at my friends; they were all staring back at me.

Zack Burk

I don’t know what had just happened, everyone was suddenly interested into the news, it felt like needed to watch it, like if I didn’t it would affect me later.
“I wonder why they’re keeping it all quiet.” Duncan said to us. No-one replied. We all decided to go home.

I was walking through the streets with Jessica, it was quite dark even though it was summer. We turned a corner and there was a group of guys at least four, they all sounded like they were drunk. The cold night air blew past us, the men noticed me and Amanda.
“Got yourself a girlfriend?” One of them said. We continued to walk a little faster but they started following us down the street. They continued shouting at us but we tried to ignore them. But it was impossible to do so because it felt like they were getting closer to us, the fear was building up. I quickly grabbed Jess and turned down into an alley, but as we went further down I realized that it was a dead end. We were trapped. I trapped us. It would be my fault if Jess died. The men were getting closer to us, then one of them said
“You didn’t answer my question, is she your girlfriend?”
I didn’t say anything but Jess said a quiet “no”.
All four of them laughed, “good, now you don’t mind if we take her do you?” Another said after the laughter had died out.
“Leave her alone!” I tried to say it threatening but failed to do so. They laughed again and edged near us. One of them took out a knife and waved it about, they took a step closer and lunged at Jess. I screamed and lots of things happened at once. There was a flash of bright blue, a loud BANG and as I opened my eyes the dumpster was destroyed and the men were on the ground unconscious, or dead. I didn’t dare look in case they were dead. This was our chance, while the men were on the floor. We ran over their bodies, careful not to step on them and ended back in the street. We carried on running for a couple more minutes until we were sure that we were far away from that incident. We stopped panting.
“Wh-What was th-that?” Jessica asked me, “It c-came out of your hand!”
“I know and I don’t know what it is either, it was like some sort of ball of electricity.”
Jessica was staring at me, “look there’s only one other person that I know that can do that.”
“Who?” I asked her.
“Me” she replied, “I have some sort of ability were electricity can come out of my hands, and I can control it. What you did was sort of like copying me wasn’t it?”
I nodded. So I have ability too. Just like Duncan and now Jessica. Do Adam and Claire have one?