Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 5:55 PM
No, that was an accident, i just cloned the bottom TTA cos im lasy. But then I went back and changed it. However, the optin is STILL not showing up. I have a feeling that it is the way I have set this up, so I will persivere.
(There is an SG like what I am trying to accomplish, but it is a debug sim interaction. Wehn you use boolProp testingCheatsEnable true, shift click your sim, you can buy clothes like taht. How can i copy that debug option into my project?)
Advertisement
Systemic Anomaly
#27 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 9:08 PM Last edited by jase439 : 12th Jul 2005 at 9:12 PM.
If you're looking for that specific interaction, then I would look at the Pie Menu Functions in the PersonGlobals. The debug options are generally preceded by an asterisk '*' - but not always. They will, however, have the "debug" flag checked. Then look at the Action function assigned to that menu function and that is where you'll find your debug behavior.

J
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 10:16 PM
Genious, thanks!
Page 2 of 2