Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 6th Jun 2005 at 12:36 PM
If you have extremely outgoing sims, especially romance sims, they may decide to flirt with *someone* and this can happen when they are around best friends of either sex that are not family. As far as I can tell, they very seldom flirt on their own. This has happened a couple times, but I think maybe the townie romance sim flirted with them and they responded while I was paying attention to another family member.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 4:46 AM
I play my sims and to add a variation from time to time a I made some gay couples. but when I get them to University, I liked them to become Bi, because it`s funny to make some partys and make out all with each other. :P

[COLOR=DarkRed]simFIGstyle rules!!!!!![/COLOR]
Test Subject
#28 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 10:36 PM
Is there any way to remove the ability to interact romantically with certain Sims? If I have a gay Sim, I don't want him to want to flirt with all the girls, the same for lesbian Sims. I'd also like the ability to set it so you won't come up with romantic interactions with certain Sims, like if there's a couple that you want as just friends forever, there won't be any romantic interactions able.

Giles (re: life): Yes, it's terribly simple. The good guys are always stalwart and true, the bad guys are easily distinguished by their pointy horns or black hats, and, uh, we always defeat them and save the day. No one ever dies, and everybody lives happily ever after.

Buffy: Liar.
Test Subject
#29 Old 3rd Oct 2005 at 3:02 PM
It would be very nice with a hack that stops romantic interactions if the gender preferences are to "bad" with that sex. This would also mean that they reject any romantic interactions by the individuals of that sex.

But I would also like to be able to see the gender preferences somehow in the game (preferable in the personality window or as a self-action).
Test Subject
#30 Old 3rd Oct 2005 at 11:29 PM Last edited by xtc-fastfacts : 3rd Oct 2005 at 11:38 PM. Reason: (by the way)
I don't know why, but my male sims are ALWAYS gay. ALWAYS. Even when they're just babies or toddlers, I use the "Show Gender Pref" with the boolprop cheat and they always prefere males. The girls are mostly heterosexual, but some of them are bi. But the boys....... ALWAYS. :dsausage:

And by the way... my sims don't flirt by themselves. They don't try any sexual interaction with friends/strangers unless i tell them to a first time (then they will do it again). So they don't start romance relationships at all. Even the most extrovert of them, with romance aspiration and with an "woohoo" need (yes, i have a sim just like that). And yes, the "free will" is on. Think they're just plain not intersted, you know... maybe they're all celibacy enthusiasts. :D

[masked delusion]
Test Subject
#31 Old 5th Nov 2007 at 5:13 AM
Mostly my sims are bi or gay. They're very rarely straight. ( I don't enjoy making heterosexuals as much. Plus, I would play them less. )

I only have two opposite sex married couples. One being between two heteros. The other between bisexuals.
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#32 Old 5th Nov 2007 at 6:28 AM
This is a really old topic, created before S2C was started. Given that most of the preference stuff is all decoded in SimPE now, any further discussion about your particular sims' preferences is probably a topic better suited to S2C, so I'm going to lock it.
Locked thread
Page 2 of 2