Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 8:33 PM
Default Project Dibbs
The way this group is going to function is a bit looser than other groups. I'm not going to tell you want to make, that would suck for both of us. Instead, you find something really cool that fits the theme and GO FOR IT! We will all be more productive and happy with our projects. For this reason we need to communicate more with each other so we don't all start making the same Eames chair. When you find something cool you want to make, post a pic here and call dibs on it. If you see something really cool but its not screaming 'MAKE ME NOW' to you in particular, post the pic and say its up for grabs.

I call dibs on the anodized aluminum tumblers:
Advertisement
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 6:31 PM
Default Gispen desk
I want to reserve this

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Scholar
#3 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 10:37 PM
I'm going to take a tackle at this table. Hope it fits into the theme.

Captain Louie
retired moderator
#4 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 1:50 AM

I dibs it, lol. I am thinking using v1nd1's wall reduction to get the thinner tops, will be epic. Maybe. Damn, I feel so out of place here :D

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 4:47 AM
You aren't out of place here Q, don't forget the rest of us build and upload houses here too! If you need any windows or doors or anything else meshed, let us know!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 11:57 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 5th Aug 2009 at 7:44 AM.
I feel like we aren't getting anywhere on this. I've had a couple of other projects to finish off first, but now this is more of my focus. I've found a few more things online I'd love to make.

Mies van der Roh Barcelona Set

Marchel Breuer Bookcase