Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#51 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 2:43 AM
Oh I loved the avatar! I always wondered what happened to the prince's mother tho.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 3:29 AM
I know! I honestly think they left that up in the air on purpose...movie perhaps?

I do know that M. Night Sh...the name's too long to spell out, but yeah, the director of the Sixth Sense might be directing the live action movies. I'm not sure what they'll be about exactly, though I remember hearing through a friend (if there ever was a personal source, it's her ) that it'll basically follow up like the series, like Book I, Book II and II (three movies).

I honestly think it'd be kind of dumb if they redid the animated stuff again in live action, like, plot wise. If they can cook up something new (with the Zuko's Mom mystery), that would be awesomeness in a bag.

Also... hee
"maybe it's friendly..."

Also, I'd like to add that I think the show features some of the most beautiful drawn classic Kung-Fu styles I've seen in a long time, and I'm an avid Jap anime watcher. So yeah. It's almost like watching a dance when they fight. See? :D

Niles is trying to grow a moustache. So far it is barely visible
Niles: I grant you, it's at an early stage.
Frasier: What stage? Research and development?
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#53 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 3:58 AM
They are planning movies of it? Cool!
#54 Old 12th May 2009 at 5:52 PM
i'm re-watching all the seasons...i just looove the show! <3
Test Subject
#55 Old 20th May 2009 at 11:16 AM
Its a great thing !

I love my avatar !
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#56 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 11:17 AM
Well, the movie's official trailer shall be released in February.

Not sure if this news deserved a new thread.
Forum Resident
#57 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 5:13 PM
I will NOT support the movie. Point blank.

"Don't be a Hater
Be a Lover"
- A wise man
--------------------------
Call me Simalicious, ImSim, or Chris!
Test Subject
#58 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 12:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by I'mSimalicious!
I will NOT support the movie. Point blank.

The movie is awful compared to the cartoon they got everything wrong I was so upset I just love Avatar....
In the UK it's called the legend of Aang not the last airbender...
I wonder why =]
Forum Resident
#59 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 6:47 PM
My friend loves it when we watch the same things, so he tried to get me to watch it lol. He showed me the first 5 episodes in a row, then he looked at me waiting for an answer, I just said "No sorry, dont like it" lol.

Im much more of a real anime person rather than anime-esque shows. . But my friend and he's brother are soo in lurve with it :D

~ Guysim's Behance Profile ~

"When This baby goes 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious !*@#"
- Doctor Emment Brown A.K.A Doc, Back To The Future
Test Subject
#60 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 8:06 PM
Wohoo, i'm a real geek
Hahha, I'm a HUUGE Avatar fan! :D
I have bought all the 'books' and I have seen all the chapters, I paint all the characters 24 / 7 and original characters (Yes, painting is another interest that I have been doing a long time now) And I would die to be able to pry any element! Haha, s you may already have noticed, I am a real Avatar geek

I <3 Sokkas humor!
And Aang is so damn cute 8'3
especially when he and Katara have their little ... love scenes ^_^
Scholar
#61 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 6:22 PM
Necromancy.

I loved it when I was a 12 year old weeaboo, and I have to admit, I still enjoy watching the final few episodes.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Test Subject
#62 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 6:37 PM
Omg don't say that, ofcourse i love it, saw all the seasons in 2 freaking days xD
But it's so interesting!
It's a shame that aang now has to die cause of some new avatar serie ..... love to see the new one tho...

Here listend to this, xD cried once cause it's not on nick anymore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJD4...player_embedded
Test Subject
#63 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Warlock22
The movie is awful compared to the cartoon they got everything wrong I was so upset I just love Avatar....
In the UK it's called the legend of Aang not the last airbender...
I wonder why =]

You're right the movie was a whole mistake, why did they put ugly people in it, ...they look so not like the characters that they suppose to be....
It really made me angry :S
Test Subject
#64 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 8:38 AM
Couldn't stop watchin once I started Favorites Zuko.
Test Subject
#65 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 6:37 PM
Hehe, I love Airbender and I always have. Always loved Prince Zuko, too ^^
Top Secret Researcher
#66 Old 20th May 2012 at 12:01 AM
I love the show but when it comes to the movie well I can say without getting angry is the show is much better.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#67 Old 18th Apr 2013 at 7:53 AM
One of my favorite western animated shows.
Back at Sakura-con 2011, I cosplayed Zuko in his third season attire.
Page 3 of 3