Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#26 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 5:59 AM
Oh paco the object isn't finished made yet, i'm still adding the glass and toys, i still got alot to do, Oh echo now i see so what you trying to say is that i should use other animations instead of the ones i'm using now or can i still use these ones but alter the speeds?

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Advertisement
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#27 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 6:15 AM
If you have an IK error, then you need to use different animations. If you are getting a speed cannot be zero error you need to alter the speed.
Scholar
Original Poster
#28 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 10:47 AM
Okie thankies for that Echo but um i think i won't carry on with this object then because i kinda need the arcade animations , unless i use some other sort of animations, thanks for your help Echo

Retired Duck
retired moderator
#29 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 10:54 AM Last edited by Echo : 7th Jan 2007 at 11:01 AM.
You've only been able to try one of the animations - the interaction will abort the very first time something fails. Try removing the line running animation which failed and see if any of the others still work.

Edit: Alternatively, copy your code and mesh into a clone of the object the animations were originally used in (ie - the arcade game). As long as the bone structure and cres match what the animations are expecting, you shouldn't get an IK error.

Also, I like the name of your girl sim. Hair's all wrong though!
Scholar
Original Poster
#30 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 2:22 PM
Hehehe i only noticed now when i checked the S2C yearbook that your name is Erica, hehe small world, well big world, arhhhh forget it :P.

BTW thnaks for the help i'll try that out.

Page 2 of 2