Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teleporter and Elevators for community and residential lots

by K9DB Posted 29th Apr 2018 at 2:52 PM - Updated 2nd Oct 2020 at 1:12 AM by K9DB

193 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 152 Feedback Posts, 40 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 8
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#176 Old 8th May 2020 at 4:08 PM
Am I the only one tempted to experiment with some Harry Potter Going-through-the wall here? xD Wonder if it would be possible. Would be amazing!
Test Subject
#177 Old 3rd Jun 2020 at 10:33 PM
Thank you so much! These work perfectly for my (still non-functioning) spiral staircases!

@Gameplayer2020 If you still can't find the items, search either marker or elevator, depending on what you want. If you placed the packages in your mod folder (the packages not .zip files) and enabled custom content in your game settings, they will show up! You can also only use custom content when the folder you place it in, is no more than one folder deep in your mods folder.

What works:
C:\Users\Username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\elevator.package
or
C:\Users\Username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Build\elevator.package

This WON'T work:
C:\Users\Username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Build\Elevators\elevator.package
Test Subject
#178 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 5:11 AM
Thank you for this mod. It has totally freed up my building options. I have used it in every house since I found it. Which is why I don't want to stop using it. But, I have noticed that when I use this mod, I cannot add solar panels to the roofs of houses. I use this along with the WeeAlbet_ElevatorMannequinLimitIncreased file. Does anyone have any idea what this might be conflicting with, or if it needs updating? It works great as always, but only effects the placement of the panels on the roof. I have tried a conflict detector, but nothing comes up.
Test Subject
#179 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 6:40 PM
I can confirm, this mod prevents adding the rooftop solar panel from Eco Lifestyle to roofs... for some reason.
Test Subject
#180 Old 14th Jun 2020 at 3:01 PM
The Elevators are fine but WeeAlbet_Elevator_Limit_increase is the problem.
If you take out limit increase, you can place solar panel on the roof but you can place only one marker.bah.
Test Subject
#181 Old 15th Jun 2020 at 1:16 AM
Thanks ponghandy, one is better than none.
Test Subject
#182 Old 15th Jun 2020 at 9:51 AM
littlemssam has updated her elevator mod and fix this problem.
but I'm prefer 'Tube teleporter' more than elevator so waiting for WeAlbet to fix his mod.
Test Subject
#183 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 7:16 PM
I think there might be an issue with this mod. =(. Ever since I installed it, my sims keep reverting to mannequin clothing, if that makes sense? I downloaded the unlimited mannequin and elevator version, and after researching my issue, I learned that it is due to mods. Once I removed this mod, it stopped happening. So I think it may have a bit of a glitch.
Lab Assistant
#184 Old 3rd Sep 2020 at 12:32 AM Last edited by xordevoreaux : 3rd Sep 2020 at 12:48 AM.
Just downloaded and installed and sims won't enter the house now, and even after removing them, the house remains "locked" to them (not that the doors are locked, but the lot acts like it isn't theirs).

Edit: Removed the elevator mods, and the lot was still messed up. I moved the family out, converted the lot from residence to cafe, saved it and return to region view, returned, converted the lot back to residence, plopped a new house on the lot, moved the family back in, and it was fixed.

Does this mod support Tiny Living? (Was not using a Tiny Living lot).
Test Subject
#185 Old 14th Sep 2020 at 10:37 PM
Hi,

I have installed the mods, but when I click on the elevator, nothing happens, no interactions are offered, like if the elevators were not usable items, I have put the master marker on the ground floor and the slave one on the exact same spot on the 1st floor and I put an elevator on each, and it doesn't work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#186 Old 17th Jan 2021 at 8:26 PM
Thanks so much for making this. It's my first time using mods and I'm thankful for you making this without the need of other mods other than City Living. A question though: Even though I placed the markers accordingly, when my Sim travels to the lot they randomly pop up on any floor with an elevator. Is this supposed to happen? Or am I missing something?
Once again, thanks a lot for this very helpful mod :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#187 Old 9th Jul 2021 at 9:16 PM
I'll use it well. Thank you.
Test Subject
#188 Old 21st Nov 2021 at 1:20 PM
Does this work with the latest update, 1.81.72.1030? Thank you.
Test Subject
#189 Old 26th Jan 2022 at 3:13 PM
Sooooo the red marker disapeared and now whenever I try to place another in the same spot the other was in, it fades away after being placed. Anyone know why? It worked the first time
Test Subject
#190 Old 26th Jan 2022 at 3:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kashyyyk
Sooooo the red marker disapeared and now whenever I try to place another in the same spot the other was in, it fades away after being placed. Anyone know why? It worked the first time

It only happens in the basement now
Test Subject
#191 Old 25th Apr 2022 at 3:29 PM
When I use any of the elevators, markers and all, the lot becomes unusable. I can't get sims to go into the lot, unable to play the lot and am unable to build on it to delete the elevators. I only have one version installed - WeeAlbet_ElevatorMannequinLimitIncreased_UpdatedK9DB.package. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and it still doesn't work. Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks!
Field Researcher
#192 Old 30th Apr 2022 at 7:18 PM
The markers disappear when I go into build mode again. The sims were able to use it though
Lab Assistant
#193 Old 26th Nov 2022 at 5:34 PM
Just wanted to give people a heads up, but don't use this mod if you have High School Years. It causes the openable window to not work at all.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#194 Old 26th Aug 2023 at 6:03 PM
Is this mod safe to use? I don't want to download it if it'll case more grief than it's worth...
Page 8 of 8