Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Functional Radiator

by K9DB Posted 26th Jan 2017 at 6:45 PM - Updated 2nd Oct 2020 at 1:10 AM by K9DB

103 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 75 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#101 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 2:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shelleny
Heya! So, not sure what's up, but the radiator is currently working in game where I already had it set up but has disappeared from the catalog and won't load in S4S either. I tried replacing the file but that didn't help.

Hi @shelleny, which one are you using? Do you have Eco Lifestyle? I'm not entirely sure you'd need it, but let me know.
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 4:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by K9DB
Hi @shelleny, which one are you using? Do you have Eco Lifestyle? I'm not entirely sure you'd need it, but let me know.

I'm updated now and will let you know if there's still a problem

= luthienrising (on the Forums and AHQ)
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 22nd Mar 2021 at 3:41 PM
Hello, Here is a fan of your radiator ;D.
The new one from Snow have one great option auto thermostat!!!! I know you are busy, have read your profile hope all go well, and this is just and idea, probably you have seen yet.
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 12th Jan 2022 at 12:32 AM
Sadly it stopped working, my sim is always cold, even with two turned on radiators.
Page 5 of 5