Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New CAS and CAP animation options

by spagtscully Posted 25th Nov 2012 at 2:26 PM - Updated 21st Apr 2023 at 6:48 AM by spagtscully : updated info

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#51 Old 21st Dec 2021 at 6:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SecretX

Greetings,
First, thank you so much for updated your awesome works ^^
About inconvenient in past, I was so dumb ass, I confused your mod with that one and then never tested yours because of confusion in fact with camera mod , I thought it will conflicts with thoses camera mod IN GAME also. But for now, after test, I replaced the outdated confusing mod by yours and it works like a charm.
Damn why I didn t get that reflection earlier ?!
Anyway glad you're still active ,and again Thank You very much and take care

Absolutely no problem! I'm glad you figured it out!

I am still active occasionally, but it all depends on when I feel like playing my game again. Sometimes I'll take about 6 months off and then come back. My problem is that I always end up getting immersed in fixing items I've downloaded (recategorizing, fixing image files, correcting errors in the coding, etc.) that I end up getting no game time in.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 7th May 2023 at 2:04 PM
I was able to get the CAS zoom in mod by Shimrod to work with this mod by placing Shimrod's mod in my overrides folder. This mod is a must have for me! <3
Page 3 of 3