Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 8:53 PM
Default What should I make more of?
Hello everyone, Just wanted to ask you guys a question. What do you think I should make more of? Objects or Cars? Currently I am working on a bathroom set and a request patio set for objects. For cars, I am fixing the lights on my Jeep Cherokee and am planning to do the following cars: Ford Taurus, Convertible corvette, a station wagon(not sure of the name), Dodge Caravan, Infiniti G35. I would like to make more of what the community wants. Thank you. I am quite busy will school and all but I try my best to make you guys happy

The Sims 2 Vacation, my collection for it is here and I will update it as often as possible.
Advertisement
Part-time Hermit
#2 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 9:29 PM
Well, cars seem to be always very popular, so I'm sure there is always demand for more. For objects, just take a look at the request forum to see what people want .
Scholar
#3 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 10:00 PM
Yeah, I vote cars too. All the time I see threads for car requests that CynicalChick just ends up having to lock and/or delete. If I wouldn't have gotten Nightlife last week, I would not have said cars. But now I know the need for them, considering Maxis left us with a "limited selection" I dare say.