Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1371
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 5 (Who?), Viewed: 13681 times.
Search this Thread
Old 7th Jul 2013, 9:28 PM DefaultCurrent style is invalid error? #1
marcod10
Original Poster

Test Subject

Hey guys I'm sorry if this has been already answered but I could not find any useful thread................... So, I was in build mode and I tried changing a style of a cc object and suddenly a box appeared saying that the current style was invalid, that I must select another one....... blah blah....... usually, by selecting one of those styles, the orange arrow goes away.....but now my game is like stuck with that box and the orange arrow....... I mean, I can click other things like main menu or quit and enter cheatmode but i dont want to exit, only if there is no other way, you know because of my 3hour progress :/....so is there any keyboard controls like using it in cheatmode or something I can do? please any answers will be appreciated.
Old 12th Jul 2013, 4:54 PM #2
Volvenom
dodgy builder

17 Achievements

View My Journal

I cast all the time and have not had this error, so I'm thinking this must be a bug. You should go to game help section and go through the basic check list for game anomalies.
Old 30th May 2014, 1:50 AM #3
Fethre
Test Subject

I just got the same issue... don't want to lose the family I just made. Help??? Accidentally tried to drag/drop color to horse tail...
Old 30th May 2014, 2:34 AM #4
Tee Hee She
minion of moderating

9 Achievements

It sounds like you've got a bad pattern installed or some other dodgy cc. I'd check the game help section but this isn't a building problem as such.
Old 31st May 2014, 5:49 PM
Lamare
This message has been deleted by Lamare. Reason: damn, it's old thread
Old 27th Jun 2014, 10:59 PM
hoorwadia
This message has been deleted by HystericalParoxysm. Reason: Spam.
Old 7th Mar 2017, 11:09 AM #5
UrValdBagina
Test Subject

I'm having exactly the same thing happen to me using the style editor when building a house. Its happened twice so far on two different objects. I don't use custom content in house I will be uploading, so its a problem with the base game. Also I didn't drag and drop any colors when this happened, all I did was click the item to change the style, bugged out immediately and I lost all my work as well.
Old 7th Mar 2017, 4:58 PM #6
Volvenom
dodgy builder

17 Achievements

View My Journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrValdBagina
I'm having exactly the same thing happen to me using the style editor when building a house. Its happened twice so far on two different objects. I don't use custom content in house I will be uploading, so its a problem with the base game. Also I didn't drag and drop any colors when this happened, all I did was click the item to change the style, bugged out immediately and I lost all my work as well.

This is not a building issue, it's a bug and belongs in the help section: http://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=551

Just explain what you have done and hope someone can come up with an answer to your problems.

Section jump: