Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 8:41 PM
Default Half tiles
I'm currently building a cottage, I am planning on uploading here and I'm trying to place a window over half tiles to line up with the couch (shown in picture below) but I can't seem to find away to do so. I've tried the move objects cheat but that didn't help. do you know if there is away to place windows over half tiles?

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 8:47 PM
I've never been able to move a window to the half-tiles, even after trying the disablesnappingtoslotsonalt cheat.

You may have to change the dimensions of that wall, or move the sofa.

oops. I thought the post must've disappeared, and been reposted. So I rewrote what I said the first time.
I see now that this is a new thread in a different forum.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tsyokawe
I've never been able to move a window to the half-tiles, even after trying the disablesnappingtoslotsonalt cheat.

You may have to change the dimensions of that wall, or move the sofa.

oops. I thought the post must've disappeared, and been reposted. So I rewrote what I said the first time.
I see now that this is a new thread in a different forum.

Thanks
Hopefully someone may know away to do so, if there is one

I tried deleting the thread but I keep getting a page saying 'you do not have permission to access this page' when trying to do so

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
dodgy builder
#4 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 9:36 PM
The windows has been a problem like that, and I don't remember seeing a fix anywhere.
mature minion
retired moderator
#5 Old 28th Oct 2015 at 1:21 PM
Yeah, unfortunately windows can't be placed on half tiles at all. Has caused many a builder to be highly frustrated, including me!