Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Feb 2019 at 2:04 AM
Default WCIF automatic open/close retail stores mod
hey all. in sims 2 with the ofb expansion i was using a mod that would control the business automatically, open and close it at set times, call the employees and send them home.
that way i was able to run a business almost 24h, by setting different times for employees to come and leave work (had it with 3 shifts 8 hours each, so sims wouldnt be too tired with 12h shifts).
the site where i got the mod from before is not active anymore, the actual domain doesnt exist anymore even, but i found another one that works in a similar way to it.

however, im not asking for the old stuff, i recently bought the dine out EP for sims 4 and would like to know if any mod with similar actions is avaiable somewhere for sims 4 business.
to get you guys an ideia, here is the site of the sims 2 mod that has those specifications, the "AUTOMATIC OPEN SIGN" and "EMPLOYEE SCHEDULER" mods in the list. the other mod i knew about, think it was named "time clock" would do both actions.
http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2Pages/Sims2_OFB.htm

if there is no mod around, how hard is to mod the sims so i could try to make it? or would anyone more experienced willing to give it a try?
thanks in advance to all the help.