Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2022 at 7:20 AM
Default WCIF infinite traits and/or the ability to be both a pirate and a noble?
I'm looking for a mod that allows me to add more than 3 traits (would also be nice to edit legendary traits) and a mod that lets me get both the certificates for being a pirate and a noble. Any help would be appreciated.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Jan 2023 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by domdar
I'm looking for a mod that allows me to add more than 3 traits (would also be nice to edit legendary traits) and a mod that lets me get both the certificates for being a pirate and a noble. Any help would be appreciated.

Not sure about infinite traits (or adding more than 3 traits for that matter), but I'm pretty sure Grim's Core mod let's you edit Legendary traits and sim factions (so your sim can be a pirate or a noble - although I'm pretty sure your sim cannot be a noble and a pirate simultaneously, they can just switch their title from pirate to noble and vice versa if they have the title in their inventory). Included some screenshots below.