Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 2:50 PM Last edited by whiterider : 26th Oct 2012 at 10:44 AM.
Default Even more contests! Design This - An Interior Design Contest
Sorry all - entries to this contest are now closed! Why not add the Sim Contests forum to your MyMTS page so you don't miss out next time?

Are you a builder who sucks at architecture? Do you have a serious love affair with CASt?

ReyaD is hosting a new Sims 3 contest, Design This - An Interior Design Contest!

5 rounds. 5 rooms. For each round I will be giving you a single room floor plan on a 10 x 10 lot and the ask you to design the room for me under the specific requirements for the round.

On top of that each room will come with a preset little challenge of my choosing. It might be preset wall coverings, a necessary base game item of my choosing, or whatever else I can come up with. Make it pretty, make it work, and keep it all under budget.

There are still four slots available for contestants, so why not take on the challenge? The deadline is Oct 25, 2012 and one second to midnight, Toronto Time!

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 24th Oct 2012 at 11:35 PM
Well crap! Where did this come from. I'm sure I checked the contests recently and don't remember seeing it. Looks like great fun.

Hopefully there will be another one soon.
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 25th Oct 2012 at 3:52 AM
That's sign up deadline, not submit entry deadline, right?

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Oct 2012 at 8:21 AM
What's the difference, Cat?

I think all slots are filled now, so it doesn't make much difference any more - but in this case, submitting the application round entry was the only way to sign up.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Not actually evil.
#5 Old 25th Oct 2012 at 11:52 PM
I thought maybe contestants could sign up for a slot on one day, and then a few days or weeks later, submit an entry. The announcement looks like it was made on the 23rd and the deadline listed was the 25th, which seemed a short time to me, hence my question. I'm not an interior designer, so maybe that was plenty of time? Anyhoo, looking forward to seeing the entries.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 11:25 AM
Well crap!
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 6:02 AM
Ooooooh we should definitely have another one of these so I can take part! I love stuff like this!