Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 1:12 AM Last edited by kopple36 : 30th Nov 2009 at 1:47 AM.
LOL porky!

Anyway, I've just started to combine some things together. I will be combining traps, boulders and all those other stuff you find in dungeons into one guide since there's not much info for each of them, hope that's ok.

EDIT- Ok I've done that now. It's listed under Tomb Tech. Please feel free to change anything or add more information where you see it's fit. :D
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 10:00 AM
lol i donthink i wnna go near a sob gnomenow >.>
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#28 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 10:41 AM
plavamore: look, we understand that English isn't your first language, but can you *please* make an effort? Whiterider already told you how to use spellcheck, so please do it. Also, please stop with the chatspeak – it hurts everyone's brains.

No chatspeak and trying to write legible English are rules that go for the entire site, not just for the wiki. Thank you.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#29 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 6:16 PM
its not my language i know enlsih i was born in australia it my keyboard thats playing up it always happens when im using internet explorer and i forget to check what i wrote to fix the mistakes it made or missing letters im sorry T_T umm i dont think ill be able to help wit the expansion pack im a very good explainer and my keyboard sucks sorry for the trouble
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#30 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 6:51 AM Last edited by porkypine : 2nd Dec 2009 at 2:41 AM.
Hi! I just spotted some discussions about Tomb tech - and tomb building techniques here.

If someone wants to grab the info and put it in the wiki? :0) I don't have time right now to work on the wiki. :0) THANKS! - http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...d=1#post2955412

ADDED:

Open the Cheat Console, enable TestingCheatsEnabled true and then type BuyDebug on! You can buy tomb stuff, triggers, Fish spawners, all kinds of goodies including gnomes and slr's etc. :0) You don't have to travel to get goods from other lands. :0)

Go play! :D
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#31 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plavamore
its not my language i know enlsih i was born in australia it my keyboard thats playing up it always happens when im using internet explorer and i forget to check what i wrote to fix the mistakes it made or missing letters im sorry T_T umm i dont think ill be able to help wit the expansion pack im a very good explainer and my keyboard sucks sorry for the trouble

Your keyboard does not type 4 instead of *for* or 2 for *too*. That is chatspeak and it is not allowed here. I don't believe it's your keyboard at all. Please read the posting guidelines. Thank you.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#32 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 3:09 AM Last edited by porkypine : 2nd Dec 2009 at 3:31 AM.
Ohhhh NOOOooOOOoss! There are MORE GNOMES in WA!

I'm adding the beasties to the wiki! You can BUY them for $1,000 Simoleons, if you are foolish enough, through the BuyDebug on cheat. :0)

Little Leon Magic Gnome

... Master Manchu Magic Gnome

Mysterious Mr. Gnome

Sultan Sam Magic Gnome

----Wikified! - http://www.simswiki.info/wiki.php?t...p:Sims_3_Gnomes
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#33 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 5:09 AM Last edited by porkypine : 7th Dec 2009 at 5:59 AM.
FINALLY! I figured out how to place community lots! I'll write the wiki doc on it - WITH pictures! :0)

Maybe someone, somewhere, knows how to do it, but I have not been able to find any instructions on how to do it. Just hints here and there... I finally stumbled on the correct sequence. ~sheesh!~ All I needed as the correct incentive! which was I wanted to open a martial arts dojo practice area in town so my sims didn't have to travel to China to practice.

I'll have it posted by this weekend. Maybe sooner. :0)

Done!

Converting TS3 Lot Types
http://www.simswiki.info/wiki.php?t...g_TS3_Lot_Types
Test Subject
#34 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 3:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plavamore
owa i still havnt figured out the thing 4 the boulders all i know is that its some kind of mgic from china >.> i havnt found it though

To get rid of the boulders ( and a fast track for the rubble piles ) use the Axe of Pingu - which can be found in the lower level of the Temple Of Heaven in China.

~*~ If love is blind, why is lingerie so damn popular?? ~*~
Test Subject
#35 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 3:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shaybear
To get rid of the boulders ( and a fast track for the rubble piles ) use the Axe of Pingu - which can be found in the lower level of the Temple Of Heaven in China.

thank you
Page 2 of 2