Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2024 at 4:33 PM
Default Sims 4 Netflix Series Maid Challenge
Sims 4 Netflix Series Maid Challenge

Hi all!

So, I enjoyed watching the Netflix series Maid and I thought it would make an interesting challenge for the sims!

Here are the rules:

1) Start of with a young adult female sim. Her clothes should be the basic style. Her aspiration: best-selling author (since Alex in the series wanted to be a writer). Her traits and likes/dislikes can be personalized to your liking! Lifespan set to normal.

2) Your simoleon balance is 180. You can use the money cheat Money (# here) to change your simoleons to a specific amount. The only other cheat you can use is FreeRealEstate to move your sim into a starter home.

3) You may only use the furniture provided in the starter home. Your earnings will go towards providing your child with all their necessities e.g. furniture/toys.

4) You can only get a part-time-job since most of your time will be spent raising your child and improving your writing skill.

5) Get your sim pregnant. The baby daddy cannot move into your household, and no relationship (mama has to do this on her own - sorry).

6) When your baby is a child you can enroll in University. You have to do the Language & Literature degree. If you don't have Discover University, you can quit your part-time-job and enter the Writer career. When you finished the degree, you can enter the Writer career.

7) When you earned 5000 simoleons you can start upgrading your furniture (that is if your child has all their necessities, of course).

8) You can only enter a relationship (with the baby daddy, or someone new), when your child is a teenager. But you can only marry when your teenager is a young adult. Or you can stay single! Your choice!

9) The object of the challenge is to give your child a better life than you had! So keep going until you have reached the top in your career and completed your aspiration.

10) You can decide to renovate your starter home or move into a new home that is within your budget. No cheating here! When you have reached the part where you are able to marry you can decide to move in with your spouse or stay in your current home.

11) The challenge is finished when your female sim dies of old age and has built a better life for herself and her child!

Let me know what you think about this challenge (I'm open to suggestions). Also let me know when you started this challenge!

Hope you enjoy!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Apr 2024 at 6:01 PM
Default Sounds interesting
It sounds interesting. but earning 5000 simoleons isn't really hard, especially when you focusing on writing... Waht do you think? Maybe set this value a bit higher?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Apr 2024 at 9:08 AM
Hi, thanks for the comment! The 5000 simoleons is at the beginning - when you only have a part-time job. I'm currently busy with this challenge myself, and it is harder than you think when things keep breaking in your starter home and the baby grows so they need more stuff - lol! Give the challenge a try, and let me know how you experience it!
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Apr 2024 at 10:48 AM
Default alrighty
Quote: Originally posted by Nita9821
Hi, thanks for the comment! The 5000 simoleons is at the beginning - when you only have a part-time job. I'm currently busy with this challenge myself, and it is harder than you think when things keep breaking in your starter home and the baby grows so they need more stuff - lol! Give the challenge a try, and let me know how you experience it!

Alright, you convinced me. I'll give it a try :D