Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 12:01 AM
Default Invisible Floor Tiles
I have a house which uses terrain paint in the garage, resulting in an "Incomplete Room" moodlet. The easiest way around this would be invisible floor-tiles.

I couldn't find much in the way of existing tutorials for floor tiles, so I started by cloning an existing floor-tile and emptying it's img files. The game ends up showing this as a solid black tile, rather than invisible. Does anyone know why this is, and possibly how to change it?

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Please see my new journal for news on my mods as well as requests.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 3:53 AM
You may actually want the "No Unfinished Room Moodlet" mod by Nonamena. I don't currently have the link but if you google this it will pop up I think

Cheers
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 10:56 AM
Thank you for the link, but I don't want to completely disable the moodlet if possible. It helps me figure out when I miss painting/tiling part of a room.

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Please see my new journal for news on my mods as well as requests.