Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jul 2012 at 5:08 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Reputations are not Comming
I've gotten these reps before, that's how I know about them. I know you have to be seen in public doing romantic interactions with your partner, and have been with them, and only been them. Then after ten days you get faithful and after twenty you get eternally faithful. At least, you are supposed to.

My sims have been married for forty-six days now. They do not have faithful or eternally faithful. Their son and daughter-in-law have only recently got married, but have been together for 15 days now. They have both been photographed by the paparazzi being romantic so that takes care of the whole "seen in public" part.

Why then, do they not have the reputations?

P.S. I do not use the Rep Recombobulator mod.

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Please see my new journal for news on my mods as well as requests.
Advertisement
In the Arena
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 4:43 AM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Sims 3 - Game Problems
    Please go through this FAQ and follow the instructions, doing each step in order and not skipping anything:Most issues with the game can be resolved by following those steps.

What world are you playing? This happens in all worlds, all Saves?
Tested on vanilla games after doing that FAQ?

If new games are OK after step#2, means you have conflicting/incompatible CC that block this feature. No matter if it is not stated to even touch the Reputation feature. As long as it touches on Relationships, Traits or something like that, it is all inter-connected. Use Game Help:TS3 Finding Problem Custom Contentwiki to find it.

If new games are OK after step#3, and ALL Saves and ALL worlds are affected, means it's in the User files - most likely a borked save. Do you have ErrorTrap among your regular mods? And all the other mods by Twallan that are recommended, like Overwatch, DebugEnabler, etc?

If it is not OK after step#3, then you have bigger fish to fry. A borked install/patching or a new undiscovered bug.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 10:34 PM
Thanks. I have narrowed it down to interference from the Nraas Industries Wohooer mod. The issue has been reported to Twallan.

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Please see my new journal for news on my mods as well as requests.