Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 5:21 AM
Default Making BV earrings move correctly
I'm making quite a few sets of earrings and I want to categorize them as jewelry. I seem to have run into a problem where the earrings won't move with a sim's ears like Mais's earrings do. I tried making the accessory morph with the sim's face (which has worked for non-ear meshes before) but no luck -- my earrings are determined to sit exactly where I placed them in Milkshape and not change with any of the ear sliders.

Has anyone else run into this problem before?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 1:32 PM
Did you use ingame earrings to make yours, or did you recategorize regular accessories?

With regular accessories you need to enable the morphing part of the accessory. I haven't done anything with the jewelry files before, but with the regular ones the second "resource" and "Shape" in the 3DIR enable morphing (not always with a good result).

I'm not sure if anyone has successfully used the jewelry items to make custom ones, but could be worth a try, since they're probably already enabled for morphing.