Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 5:48 AM
Default TS4: Matching Builders with Decorators
This is the master thread for builders to post their lots, and for decorators to find a lot to work on. TS4 ONLY please.

1. Builders should post a few pictures of their empty shell, at least a front view and an overhead. A short description would be nice, but not necessary.

2. Builders should post a list of how they would like the shell used. For example:
a- Fun only, decorate, post pictures, but please don't upload it
b- Flexible- decorate, post pictures, and builder and decorator can decide together if they want to upload it on the M4BCreators group account
c- Group- the builder would like to be part of a collaborative group with one or more to furnish the shell together

3. If more than one decorator wants to upload, the projects must be different enough to warrant different uploads. It may be possible to upload a few versions for one upload, if they are not substantially different.

4. Builders decide the rules for their shells and are the final judge, until the upload is sent to the MTS moderation queue.

5. You can upload your shell to this thread, or you can PM the decorator a Sims File Share link to the shell. If anyone needs a SFS account, please PM me.

6. This thread is the master list for all TS4 shells. Once a builder posts a shell, the builder should START A NEW THREAD FOR THEIR SHELL AND LINK TO IT HERE. This way we can keep the master thread succinct and organized.

Feedback is welcome on this thread: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=606541

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 1:59 PM Last edited by Volvenom : 5th Feb 2018 at 2:12 PM.
Default 011017 Modern Shell 40x30
Ok, so I have 2 very different buildings. Let me start with the modern one first. It might be a good thing with a bit of building knowledge on this, because there is a few tricky solutions, you might need to solve as you go.

I would like to keep this fun and uncomplicated. I would like to keep it here on mts though. The decorators can upload a few if they like. As attuned said though, they need to comply with mts regulations. If you like to upload, the decoration needs to be different.

Post your decorations here .
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  011017 M. Shell 40x30.zip (184.3 KB, 6 downloads) - View custom content
dodgy builder
#3 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 2:09 PM
Default 251017 Traditional Shell 40x30
This shell is technically less challenging, but the layout might still be a challenge.

I would like to keep this fun and uncomplicated. I would like to keep it here on mts though. The decorators can upload a few if they like. As attuned said though, they need to comply with mts regulations. If you like to upload, the decoration needs to be different.

Post your decorations here .
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  251017 T. Shell 40x30 .zip (194.0 KB, 7 downloads) - View custom content
Theorist
#4 Old 17th Apr 2019 at 10:01 AM Last edited by Victor_tor : 17th Apr 2019 at 12:20 PM. Reason: about moveobjects cheat
Oh! After mess around so much with Cherry Wind restaurant and having a lot issuies I was so happy to notice this thread. I decided to upload it clean. This is modern styled pavilion with veranda. I still didn't found any solutions to make it restaurant or bar. Think this pavillion is perfect to start buisiness but I don't need this function at all. I would be happy to see your decorations at Cherry goes wisteria thread. I wish it will differs from made by me.

It needs Get Together, City Living, Spa Day and Dine Out.
Size: 30Ñ…20
Cost: 41.748§
Lot type: basic
Lot features: romantic place and fast wi-fi connection.
Don't forget to tick move objects cheat on before place the lot.

As for headlines: I prefer `b` point says:
Quote:
b- Flexible- decorate, post pictures, and builder and decorator can decide together if they want to upload it on the M4BCreators group account

That means you can upload it here at MTS only using M4BCreators group account. Still don't upload it to exchange. Alert me to use in decoration with pick @ before my nick in reply with screenshots
Regards.
Vic ^_^
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Pavilion with wisterias.rar (141.7 KB, 3 downloads) - View custom content

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.