Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: Favourite Character
Emma Swan
24 28.92%
Henry Mills
6 7.23%
Snow White/Mary Margaret Blanchard
12 14.46%
Evil Queen/Regina Mills
49 59.04%
Rumplestilskin/Mr. Gold
25 30.12%
Prince Charming/David Nolan
6 7.23%
Genie/Magic Mirror/Sidney Glass
0 0%
Red Riding Hood/Ruby
15 18.07%
Granny
3 3.61%
Pinnochio/August W. Booth
3 3.61%
Henry The Evil Queen's Father
2 2.41%
Jiminy Cricket/Archie Hooper
4 4.82%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th May 2012 at 3:25 AM Last edited by Sims99Fanatic : 6th May 2012 at 11:33 AM.
Default Favourite Character
Who's your favourite character on Once Upon a Time?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 15th May 2012 at 10:39 PM
I have watching the episodes on sundays and I do not want anyone spoiling the ending for me. I like rumplestileskin as I think that he just awesome and when he is mr gold he is just so much like a vampire of the old school in the way that he acts I can't help liking. The evil queen is also one of my favorites as I like her more in the fariy tale land more than the real as she is more evil in their than she is in Storybrooke.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
#3 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 8:56 PM
Mary Margaret/Snow White is by far my favorite I love her so much and Gennifer Goodwin is such a great actress. I also love her because she played Rachel in the movie Something Borrowed.
I also like Prince Charming. But not David Nolan, because he kept making stupid decisions about Mary Margaret and Kathren
Inventor
#4 Old 15th May 2013 at 11:03 PM
I have to say the Evil Queen, but not as Regina. I have a weak spot for villains, especially when they are dressed cool and have this weird attitude. On the other hand I also like Snow and Prince Charming. They make such a lovely couple! Was happy to see that they are dating in RL also!