Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#201 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 4:25 AM
I follow Kaydee to go blow up the floats
" here let me help you"

i put my purse down and help kaydee blow up the floats.

" so kaydee, i was thinking that all us girls go out tonight and just celebrate with eachother if thats ok with you"

i look around to see if Hannah is nearby

" hmm, i think we all can use some drinks, hannah doesent seem like her normal self. maybe she will open up with a little tequila's in her syster"

i giggle . " im kidding ofcourse"
Advertisement
Inventor
#202 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 5:30 AM Last edited by leo06girl : 6th Aug 2012 at 5:11 AM.
Kaydee Jade " I would love too, but I don't know who would watch Meredith. You could go get drinks and we could have them here, but we do make the best moonshine in the state here; and we do have a wet bar inside and out by the pool. I might have a few, but I'm not getting drunk. Yea, Hannah could use a drink. Demi was kidnapped yesterday by her biological Father.I went and got her back from him. That's why she's here, because there is no way for him to get on the ranch, except through the security gates. I put on quite a performance for that one."

*We finish airing the floats, put them in the bed of the truck and go back to the pool; and through them in.*
Test Subject
#203 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 4:29 PM
" oh my goodness, poor hannah, thats scary when someone tries to take your baby. thats smart to keep her here where he cant find her. that sick man."

I walk with Kaydee to put the floats in the pool.

" and well, i guess we can whip our own drinks up here. oh, i know this perfect coctail mix. me and my boyfriend makes them all the time, well we used to anyways. and i dont get drunk anymore. you know im a model right? so i have to keep my appearance up"

i laugh and awkwardly rub the back of my neck

" Oh, i left my purse out by the truck".

I go back to the truck to retreive my purse. then i return out back by the pool.

" so, lets go make those coctails".
Inventor
#204 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 8:35 PM
Kaydee Jade "Yea, and he tried to kidnap me, but I was able to fight back and get away with Demi easily. That's why I've been taking someone with me when I leave. I'm not afraid of Thayer myself, but when my daughter is with me is a different story." I had no idea you were a model, is that why you changed your name?"

Meredith *I go jump in the pool* "Mama, come swim with me!"

Kaydee Jade *to London* "I'm going to swim with Meredith first, but the bar's over there." *I take off my swimsuit cover-up, underneath it is a hot pink tankini. I know I have the body for a bikini, but those are a little too skimpy for me.*
Test Subject
#205 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 7:33 PM
i yell "Yea thats why i changed my name" as Kaydee jumped into the pool with her daughter. i started to wish that i would have brought a swimsuit, then maybe i could join. i go over to the bar and whip up 2 cups of coctail mixes. i begin to drink one. my phone went off, it was an unknown caller. i hesitated to answer the phone, but i did.

" hello" i say.

" hey london, you dont know me, but i know you. I've been watching you for the past few weeks now. i see you and kaydee know eachother. tell her i said hi." the voice said, sound very distorted. " im going to get straight to the point, you need to leave from Kaydee's house immediately or else."

the phone hung up. I looked down at the phone and looked around. I quickly run to the pool to tell Kaydee.

" hey kaydee" i say while running to the pool . i bend down as Kaydee meets me at the ledge of the pool.

" someone just called my phone telling me to leave your house immediately or else. could this be Thayer?" i say to Kaydee while bitting my nails.
Inventor
#206 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 8:36 PM
Kaydee Jade "Probably. Either him or" *whispers* "Kyle Baxter, Meredith's biological Father. It sounds like something Kyle would do. He was very jealous and possessive. He didn't want me to have any friends but him. Either way, they can't touch any of us here. Security is extremely tight, and it's impossible to slip in or do anything unnoticed here. They were just blowing."
"I have a swimsuit you can borrow if you want. I'll show you where they are and we can check the security cameras too." *I ask Hannah to watch Meredith while we go get another suit. I check all the cameras and see that all is well. As a precaution, I call Mr. Thomas and Bo and tell them to keep a look out.*

((I would suggest making the caller Kyle or someone else. Because we can't write for Thayer because he's mbhoban's character. However, I don't care what, if anything, you do with/to Kyle Baxter.))
Test Subject
#207 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 6:50 PM
((ok,))

I put on the swimsuit and me and Kaydee walks back to the pool.

" so, why is your ex calling me? did he work with the feds or something. i only met him once and that was it"

as i wait for Kaydee to respond, i check my phone to see if i had any missed calls. none. so i put my phone back in my purse.

" and i dont think he's getting thru security"
Inventor
#208 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 8:15 PM
Kaydee Jade "I have no idea. He's never worked with the Feds as far as I know. Maybe he hacked your cell company's computers or something. Next time he calls, see what all he knows about me, don't give anything away though."

Meredith "Mama, come swim with me! You can play too London if you want too!" *Mama jumps in and we play one of my favorite pool games Marco Polo.*
Test Subject
#209 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 5:24 PM
(( oh, btw, i got my name changed recently, if you havent knoticed. so im SlenderButt now ))

I join Kaydee and Meredith in the pool for a game of Marco polo. As were playing, i look around to see if hannah was anywhere to be found. no. so i continue to play until Kaydee and Meredith were ready to get out.

Hey, my butt is not slender at all so stop wondering!
Check our my yearbook page! get to know me :)
http://yearbook.modthesims.info/2012/slenderbutt/
Oh, and help me out, I'm creating a non-CC sim
http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...5#startcomments
Inventor
#210 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 7:42 PM
Kaydee Jade *We get out and dry off. Meredith runs in the house to shower.* "Anymore mysterious phone calls? Next time he calls, put him on speaker phone and I can tell you for a fact if it's Kyle or not."
Page 9 of 9