Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 Years Goes By So Fast, Time to Play! -Creator Anniversary Gift Set-

by Phaenoh Posted 19th Jul 2010 at 8:23 PM - Updated 4th Aug 2010 at 2:25 AM by Phaenoh

149 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 107 Feedback Posts, 41 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Test Subject
#51 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 4:51 AM
Wow, this is awesome! ^_^ Thank you so much creating such a fun place for the game.
Test Subject
#52 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 5:44 AM
This is AMAZING!!! Thank you so much. I can't wait to try this out at the elementary school I'm making for my town!
Field Researcher
#53 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 6:25 AM
My sim kids salute you, Phaenoh. This is a beautiful and well thought out project. I absolutely adore it!

Happy Anniversary!

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Test Subject
#54 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 8:37 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I looooooove it!!!!!!!!!!!! :lovestruc
My little simmies are gonna be glad to see this!! I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR THE HARD EFFORT YOU PUT IN THIS!
AND AGAIN THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I'm gonna put THIS IN MY FAVE DOWNLOADS!!
Test Subject
#55 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 10:53 AM
holy foo-foo burgers! this is awesome! You're the best!
Mad Poster
#56 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 1:58 PM
This set is wonderful - really fantastic, thank you so much! I love the wooden colours - perfect for almost anything, from a play area in the woods to a pub beer garden.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 2:27 AM Last edited by Kazzandra : 22nd Jul 2010 at 4:30 AM.
Well, Phaenoh, in three years, you've become a premier creator for the Sims 2. It's really amazing how well you've learned the innards of the game-- this set proves it beyond all doubt. You have proven you can mesh, code, and texture. Thanks so much for giving so much hard work to community. We really appreciate everything you've done.
Test Subject
#58 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 3:06 AM
eeee ilu
Mad Poster
#59 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 4:49 AM
Thanks again!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Scholar
#60 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 7:49 AM
I love this, however i did find a problem with the open slides...for some reason my sim kids won't slide down them, they go to them, and then the action just disappers, this was on your playground lot, and a home lot..any ideas as to why?But i do love the rest of the stuff, and thank you for it

Yes My Avatar Is Of Two Guy's Kissing!What Are You Gonna Do About It?
Test Subject
#61 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 9:44 AM
Thank you so much for this. Its the best playground set yet!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#62 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 1:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TaylorGuy
I love this, however i did find a problem with the open slides...for some reason my sim kids won't slide down them, they go to them, and then the action just disappers, this was on your playground lot, and a home lot..any ideas as to why?But i do love the rest of the stuff, and thank you for it
Did you get the fixed version I posted last night? When you are placing the slides have you given them two open spaces behind the slide?
Instructor
#63 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 1:05 PM
You've done a beautiful job again! Thanks so much, obviously a lot of work went into this set. Happy Anniversary!
Scholar
#64 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
Did you get the fixed version I posted last night? When you are placing the slides have you given them two open spaces behind the slide?
Yes, i got the fixed version i think, and i left three spaces..now my sim slides down it, till nearly the bottom then just jumps back to in front of it and dosn't do anything, and the game still say's it's in use..the covered slide works fine, it's just the uncovered one for some reason Anyways everything else has worked fine so far. And sorry for bothering you again

retired moderator
Original Poster
#65 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 1:00 AM
now my sim slides down it, till nearly the bottom then just jumps back to in front of it and dosn't do anything, and the game still say's it's in use..the covered slide works fine, it's just the uncovered one for some reason
That sounds like you placed it on a stage instead of a foundation. Try that and see if it makes a difference.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 1:15 AM Last edited by carenrose : 23rd Jul 2010 at 1:28 AM.
Sorry, likely not. If you want for [/i]your own personal game[i] to clone a statue and sub in my mesh, I wouldn't notice.

Ok, that works! Thanks! :D

Check out Picking Up the Pieces
(Chapter 4 PART TWO posted 9/16/12)
~~~~
Quote:
"Jean-Luc, we're only moving six hundred people." ~Admiral Dougherty
"How many people does it take before it becomes wrong? Hmm? A thousand? Fifty thousand? A million? How many people does it take, Admiral!?" ~Picard
Instructor
#67 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 3:57 AM
This looks fantastic!
Scholar
#68 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 6:55 AM Last edited by TaylorGuy : 23rd Jul 2010 at 7:52 AM. Reason: More feedback
That sounds like you placed it on a stage instead of a foundation. Try that and see if it makes a difference.
Actually i had placed it on a second floor platform thing i'd built, but i guess i can test that to see. I tested it on a foundation, and it still glitched like that..also, i'm useing a child sim as the test subject, could that be why?

Lab Assistant
#69 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 3:14 PM
Great stuff! Thank you!
Wiki Wizard
#70 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 3:34 PM
My gosh! This is just incredible! :lovestruc I can't begin to imagine how long you must have spent on this set, it is so so beautiful, you are incredibly talented! I can't stop looking through the pictures, I am awestruck by... well... its awesomeness!!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#71 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 3:53 PM
Actually i had placed it on a second floor platform thing i'd built, but i guess i can test that to see. I tested it on a foundation, and it still glitched like that..also, i'm useing a child sim as the test subject, could that be why?
'Second floor platform thing' sounds like a stage, which wouldn't work. Child sims and toddler sims are the only ones who can use it to begin with so that wouldn't matter.
Test Subject
#72 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 12:00 AM
This is AMAZING!!!!! I love it.
Test Subject
#73 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 12:10 AM
I have placed a tube slide on an owned lot and my kids will slide down it, get to the bottom and freeze. I will have to force error/reset them, and then they will be unable to use the slide, forever, it seems. The cursor is just grey over the slide when a sim who has attempted to use it tries to use it again. The large slide is next to a foundation, where a short tube slide is attached.

It doesn't seem to be working on residential lots either.
Scholar
#74 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 5:49 AM
I used the walls, like to build a home to make the platform, i was half asleep when i said that XD ^And i have the same problem as them, cept with the open slide, the tube slide works fine

Field Researcher
#75 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 7:53 AM
This. Is. Amazing.

I thought I was done with rampant downloading but MTS, I just can't quit you.
Page 3 of 6