Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 3:49 PM Last edited by justJones : 17th Jan 2015 at 7:33 PM.
Default The Witch Coven Challenge
This challenge is about a witch coven who worships all the bad things that happen (like the devil, black magic). What you have to accomplish in this challenge is ten generations of the coven, making it bigger and more powerful.

First create three females (one of them being the “Queen” of the coven, she has to have unusual eye colour) and two males (they play the part in impregnation.)

• Everyday clothes are up to you.
• Formal clothes are up to you.
• Athletic clothes are up to you.
• Sleep wear is up to you.
• Party clothes have to be assassin creeds suit/dress for both genders.

You can name all the Sims however you want.

• The Mistress/Queen of the coven has to have a mean trait (the rest of the traits are up to you), and her aspiration has to be Renaissance Sim (Knowledge). She will be in charge of making sure the castle/church will be looked after, and she will be the one to find the Sims you will sacrifice. (I will tell you about that further down)
• Second female of the coven should have a Hot-Headed trait, (Rest of the traits are up to you) and her aspiration has to be Freelance Botanist (Nature). She will be in charge of the garden.
• Third female of the coven should have a Creative trait, (Rest is up to you to choose) and her aspiration has to be Best Selling Author (Creativity). She can do whatever you want her to do.
• First Male sim has to have a Romantic trait, (Rest is up to you to choose) and his aspiration has to be Angling Ace (Nature).
• Second male sim has to have Foodie trait, (rest is up to you to choose) and his aspiration has to be Mater Chef (Food)

You have to build a castle/church for the Sims to live in, the building has to include: (You can use Motherlode as much as you want)

• One Kitchen
• Two Bathrooms
• Dining Room
• Study
• Children’s room (one for male, one for female)
• Mistress Room.
• Second and Third females room
• First and second males room
• Impregnation room.
• A garden somewhere outside.
• Worship/Sacrifice room. (Your choice if you want to keep the urns in the sacrifice room or make a grave yard)

Every two sim days a victim has to be sacrificed. Now, you have to take the Mistress and go to the park, bar, gym, museum, library and then she has to be-friend a sim (does not matter which gender) and ask to move in, after that you have that one day and the next to sacrifice the sim. To sacrifice sim you dress them in white and put them in the room of sacrifice and draw four walls around them, put the big windows and have your five Sims dressed in those black clothes, while they go around the victim and read a book, they have to stay there for an hour. Before going away to do whatever they were doing before.

Both of the males are in charge of getting the females pregnant. One male will impregnate two girls, while the other one will impregnate the Mistress. The Mistress can be impregnated two times while the other girls can only be impregnated once. The reason the Mistress can be impregnated two times is because the heir to the throne of the coven has to have those unusual eyes that the Mistress has. The Mistress CANNOT get sacrificed, after the heir becomes young adult she steps down and the heir becomes Mater/Mistress. She dies naturally.

When the second female reaches skill 10 in the gardening skill she has to get impregnated by one of the men, and after she gives birth she has to be sacrificed. (Her child is basically replacing her.)

When the third female reaches skill 10 in whatever skill you choose her to have she has to get impregnated by the same guy that impregnated the second female. (Her child replacing her.)

The male that impregnated the two females has to look after the babies until they grow into a child after that the male has to be sacrificed.

After the two babies are born the other male can now impregnate the Mistress, if the child is born with the unusual eyes you’re in luck, if not try the second time if both of the children are born without the eyes you have failed the challenge. (If there is two more spaces in the household you can try for the third time, now if that fails then you failed the challenge

NO CHILDREN/BABIES/TEENS CAN BE AGED UP EARLIER, THEY HAVE TO AGE UP THEMSELVES, or you can throw a little party just in the coven.

If there are no available sims to impregnate after the first generation you are more than welcome to adopt, only one child = for every generation.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate and ask. I will upload pictures of my sims and the house.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 5:39 PM
This sounds really cool, I'm starting it today!
However, I don't understand why they would wear assassins creed clothes, I just gave mine some beautiful, magical, black clothes.
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 5:52 PM
Really like this challenge, I think I'll try it out. But combine it with elements of the Amazon challenge and maybe some pagan beliefs. I think it'll be quite a bit more fun to me.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Prxncessa
This sounds really cool, I'm starting it today!
However, I don't understand why they would wear assassins creed clothes, I just gave mine some beautiful, magical, black clothes.

I just thought that would look more cool. But if thats what you want to do, then go for it! Upload some pictures?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RemusBlack
Really like this challenge, I think I'll try it out. But combine it with elements of the Amazon challenge and maybe some pagan beliefs. I think it'll be quite a bit more fun to me.

Do what seems most fun to you! Have fun.
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 8:50 PM
This sounds like a lot of fun, I'll consider it once I get my copy of the game. XD (I couldn't buy it because my mother has a rule about self buying right before christmas. lol.)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 12:39 AM
I'm not much for legacies, but this one looks like it would be fun. I'll add it to my "to do" list.

Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.
Simblr
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 7:24 PM Last edited by ewright9 : 29th Dec 2014 at 7:58 PM.
I get bored so easily that I'm constantly looking for new challenges to play with Sims. This challenge appealed to me because I love supernatural things, and I just finished watching American Horror Story Coven on Netflix, lol. I made an account to tell you that I love the idea of this challenge and I'm looking forward to playing it! Now if I can just figure out how to put pictures of my Sims and their families on here for this challenge Does this challenge have a hashtag where we can share our covens and castles?
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 11:24 PM
Im really interested in this challenge. I think I will stick with a Legacy Challenge money limit though; that way I can really build my coven up instead of starting out super flashy.
Also, I will be using only the mistress to start off with and convince two female and two males to join my coven to take the roles of the other sims needed.
I will try to post pictures soon! :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 8:12 PM
Quick Question: During this challenge, I have ran into a problem lol. When I invite someone to move in and they bring all that lovely money with them... do I get to keep it or do I throw it out???
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 1:13 AM
When you said make 3 females, you mean 3 Sims. That's a mistake I found.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 3:49 AM
You need to change this to Satanic Cult Challenge not Witches Coven. We worship the Sun, Moon and Stars not Satan. Satan is a christian interpretation of an old Arabic word.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 10:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyLestat
Quick Question: During this challenge, I have ran into a problem lol. When I invite someone to move in and they bring all that lovely money with them... do I get to keep it or do I throw it out???

Thats up to you.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 10:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ladykelien
You need to change this to Satanic Cult Challenge not Witches Coven. We worship the Sun, Moon and Stars not Satan. Satan is a christian interpretation of an old Arabic word.

Errm, its just a challenge? No offence. Sorry...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 10:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ewright9
I get bored so easily that I'm constantly looking for new challenges to play with Sims. This challenge appealed to me because I love supernatural things, and I just finished watching American Horror Story Coven on Netflix, lol. I made an account to tell you that I love the idea of this challenge and I'm looking forward to playing it! Now if I can just figure out how to put pictures of my Sims and their families on here for this challenge Does this challenge have a hashtag where we can share our covens and castles?

Awhhh! Thank you! haha #WitchCovenSims3
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 9:52 AM
I find this challenge interesting. Once I get some decent recording equipment, I might just give it a try. ^_^
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 11:45 PM
Love supernatural stuff, so I'm going to give this a go.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." -Vince Lombardi
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 7:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ladykelien

Don't generalize witches to your own faith by saying "we". Not all of us are neo-pagans/wiccans that worship the sun, moon, and stars. There are some satanic witches, read up. Not my thing, but neither is the sun, moon, and stars.
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 7:09 PM
I have a mod for more babies so this should be fun
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 10:33 PM
Hello What if the Male sims dies? And another questions are can the male sim marry one of the female sims? If the new generation of kids are born what if they are both girls and the 2 males die?
Test Subject
#21 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sophiasirugi
Don't generalize witches to your own faith by saying "we". Not all of us are neo-pagans/wiccans that worship the sun, moon, and stars. There are some satanic witches, read up. Not my thing, but neither is the sun, moon, and stars.

Satanic Witches *don't* do any of this sacrifice garbage. That's against Satanism.
And most witches *do* worship the Gods and nature and stuff.

The problem I have with this challenge is that this is heavily reinforcing stereotypes about witches and the occult.
Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Feb 2016 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mardalfoosen
Satanic Witches *don't* do any of this sacrifice garbage. That's against Satanism.
And most witches *do* worship the Gods and nature and stuff.

The problem I have with this challenge is that this is heavily reinforcing stereotypes about witches and the occult.

Okay, you guys are all right and wrong at the same time tbh.

I would agree that this enforces stereotypes.
But saying "most witches do worship gods and nature" isn't true. Many do, absolutely. But all of you are missing what witchcraft IS. Witchcraft isn't a religion. WICCA is a religion. Many witches are wiccan. Wiccans worship gods and nature and such. But there ARE satanic witches , there ARE secular witches , there are Christian witches and Jewish witches, etc etc etc.

As for *satanic sacrifice*, most pop culture references to it stem for a couple books written in the seventies that were billed as nonfiction but are a complete hoax. There is nothing in Satanism, especially in its modern form, that explicitly mentions human sacrifice or any sacrifice for that matter. And Satanism and witchcraft are not the same thing, though you can practice both. So yeah, when it comes down to it, this challenge is a little wonky.