Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th May 2014 at 8:32 AM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 5th May 2014 at 9:08 AM. Reason: Removing attachment.
Default The Apple Store for The Sims 3
Hello there, this is my first post in ModTheSims, so hello!

That dude who created that Awesome Apple Store for The Sims 2 (Kavkid) decide not to buy Sims 3. Huh.
So I decided to make my own Apple Store for Simmers of Sims 3!
This is VERSION 2, but don't you expect something special like Kavkid's creation.
v1 was created by TheSimsAchitectTeam in The Sims 3 Exchange. And believe me when I say this, Other than the looks nothing was great. And he forgot to put the staircase!

So I fixed this, and put ACTUAL apple products. Wow, this was hard!
There's also a Genius Bar available for any problems you may have. A secluded employee lounge is available behind the cash registers.

So please thank, favourite and comment! It's valuable!

Mods used AND included (I Thank You guys!):

Apple MacBook Pro by Marky Boy - http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=436087
Ipod - On The Sims Resource
Ipod touch - That too on The Sims Resource
Decorative iPhone - By Fresh-Prince Creations
Decorative iPad - This too by Fresh-Prince Creations
Trunk study collection Apple iMac - On The Sims Resource again
Modern design living & Wii by TSSX - http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=477663
MultiTab 6000 - on The Sims 3 Store
Graham's Digital Picture Frame - REQUIRES Ambitions Expansion Pack.

Pictures will come soon.
I'm tired right now so I'll write more later.

Good bye and Enjoy!
Visit my website at http://kk-gamesrd.weebly.com
Advertisement
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th May 2014 at 8:40 AM
Welcome to MTS If you want to upload your creations, you need to go to Create > Upload Items. There you will be taken to the upload wizard and it will be moderated for upload in the main downloads section.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 5th May 2014 at 9:16 AM
What Klaartje said (thanks Klaartje!). I would suggest first making use of our Creator Feedback Forum before uploading (you can find it under the Create menu) so you can get some opinions, help, and advice, and ensure your upload is up to MTS standards before putting it in the upload wizard.

You can post the pictures you're going to use there (not the actual lot upload, just the pics). You can also post the text you plan on using for your upload there, so folks can check to make sure everything looks good with that, and that you haven't missed any custom content links or anything like that. You need to have a link and credit for every item in your upload... so for the stuff on TSR, you need to say "By soandso on TSR (link)" as you've done with the two items linked on MTS... not just "on TSR". Same for the Store stuff, which cannot be included but does need to be linked. Treat it like a "dry run" for uploading and use the same pictures you plan on uploading, same text, etc... Make sure you've read our Creator Guidelines, also found under the Create menu, so you can be sure you have all the required pics, info, etc.

You do also need to link to the original version of it since you've edited it (because it's on the Exchange, they've already given permission for anyone to edit as desired as that's part of the terms there - normally you'd have to have permission for an edit of someone else's thing). In doing so I would strongly recommend just saying "This is an updated and tweaked version of TheSimsArchitectTeam at The Sims 3 Exchange (link to the original) - thanks very much for the original version, which I've tweaked and added on to my liking." Leave out saying anything negative about someone else's creation - if it was good enough for you to use as a base, then all you need say is thanks for their work.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th May 2014 at 10:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Klaartje
Welcome to MTS If you want to upload your creations, you need to go to Create > Upload Items. There you will be taken to the upload wizard and it will be moderated for upload in the main downloads section.

OH WOW!!! I was seriously looking for this and wondering how to do that! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 8:50 PM
Where did you actually put the download at?