Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 12:04 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default OFB: Customers Only Going to 1 checkout?
Hi everyone.

Not sure if this has ever been posted previously. But I've got a problem where I've got like 10 customers queuing up for 1 checkout while the others are empty. Help?!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 10:08 PM
Bump...
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 8:04 PM
Is that an eaxis cash register, or a cc one?
I had this issue with cc ones, but I can't tell from your picture which you are using.

Eat more veggies. Don't have a cow.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 10:20 PM
Looks like the H&M one to me. But then you have to squint.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 8:06 PM
Its the H&M ones.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 7:31 PM
Another bump
Alchemist
#7 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 11:05 PM
you might try with other shipped version cash registers.
if it still happens with those, maybe the problem is some mod.

by the way, bumping might not be necessary if last post was several days ago.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 12:46 AM
I don't know, I have a lot of stores but none that large, even my SimIkea only has two registers and customers prefer going to the first placed register, I think is Maxis vanilla behaviour. You are seeing it more there because of how large the store is and how many sims are checking out. You might want to change to an auto till given the vastness of that store. Sims are designed more for smaller spaces and fewer sims. You will never get the feel of a huge and busy shopping centre and if you did say get 30-50 sims shopping it would probably crash. I would downsize.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~