Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 949
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 27 (Who?), Viewed: 6486 times.
Search this Thread
Old 20th Oct 2014, 7:15 AM ~Dear Sally~ ✿Advice just for you! ●ᴥ●✿ #1
empressofskies
Original Poster

Lab Assistant

Hi! My name isn't really Sally, but I hope you understand where I'm coming from

I love helping people, making everyone feel better about themselves and just sorting issues out. If anyone has a question, decision to make or problem: ask Sally!

I'll answer anything. Anything you need help with WILL be answered! Teenage issues, important decisions, simple queries: I'll answer it all!

Just start off your question as "Dear Sally" and ask away. I'll answer your question ASAP

Need help? Need a question answered? Need help on making a decision? Need ADVICE?

Ask Sally today
Old 20th Oct 2014, 8:31 AM #2
Mistermook
Theorist

1 Achievements

Hi Sally,

In three space dimensions and time, given an initial velocity field, does there exist a vector velocity and a scalar pressure field, which are both smooth and globally defined, that solve the Navier–Stokes equations? Thanks in advance.
Old 20th Oct 2014, 9:19 AM #3
StupidFlanders
Inventor

1 Achievements

Dear Sally, do my ass look big in these jeans?

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Old 20th Oct 2014, 9:52 AM #4
TotallyJW
Scholar

Sally, do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”
Falco - The original Prombat
Old 20th Oct 2014, 10:57 AM #5
simbalena
Top Secret Researcher

Dear Sally

Are you Cotty200?

Lots of love

Not Cotty200

I wouldn't put a lot of effort into getting it transported.
Old 20th Oct 2014, 11:14 AM #6
FranH
Mad Poster

Dear Sally:

Why is the sky blue? Also, does the refrigerator light really shut off when you close the door.

Although my personal favorite is: "Where does the other sock go in the washer?"
Old 20th Oct 2014, 1:10 PM #7
Johnny_Bravo
Alchemist

14 Achievements

View My Journal

Dear Sally, is it possible that when the multiverse theory is true, that we could be the only species in our universe?

Ps: Mook, this is a serious debate, not the time to run around without pants.

If there'll be too many humans wherever I have to go, I'd rather stay home
Old 20th Oct 2014, 1:16 PM #8
StupidFlanders
Inventor

1 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Bravo
Dear Sally, is it possible that when the multiverse theory is true, that we could be the only species in our universe?

This makes me confused, aren't there animals in our universe? Or are all these fluffy creatures just a figment of our imagination? If so, isn't all we are just a mass-psychosis? Maybe all is a figment of my imagination... maybe I don't even exist outside of my own mind. fuck.

Dear Sally, would you kindly answer all these questions?

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Old 20th Oct 2014, 1:24 PM #9
leefish
Sesquipedalian Pisciform

39 Achievements

View My Journal

Dear Sally, I asked the site staff for advice and moved this thread to Derpy McWTF as it seemed most apt.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Old 20th Oct 2014, 6:58 PM #10
Johnny_Bravo
Alchemist

14 Achievements

View My Journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidFlanders
This makes me confused, aren't there animals in our universe? Or are all these fluffy creatures just a figment of our imagination? If so, isn't all we are just a mass-psychosis? Maybe all is a figment of my imagination... maybe I don't even exist outside of my own mind. fuck.

Dear Sally, would you kindly answer all these questions?

Let me correct myself: The only planet with life.

But, what if air is toxic and we all hallucinate our own world, like everyone and everything are just fragments of your own mind and all this is just..what?

Old 21st Oct 2014, 8:41 AM #11
IrishA03
Scholar

4 Achievements

Dear Sally,

I need advice on what to say. Any help? @empressofskies
Old 21st Oct 2014, 7:26 PM #12
ChinchillaJesus
Scholar

Dear Sally,
What's the best way of cooking human flesh? #justcannibalthings

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Last edited by ChinchillaJesus : 23rd Nov 2014 at 7:06 PM.
Old 24th Oct 2014, 2:09 PM #13
StupidFlanders
Inventor

1 Achievements

I am very disappointed that Sally never answered any of our questions. I wonder why...
Quote:
Let me correct myself: The only planet with life.

But, what if air is toxic and we all hallucinate our own world, like everyone and everything are just fragments of your own mind and all this is just..what?

But that would mean that nothing actually exists... what? Is this forum real or am I just tapping my fingers against my table believing that I'm typing a forum-post... Sally I need you!
...I think I made Sally up... nothing to see here folks, wander along.

Quote:

- poof gone -
Old 25th Oct 2014, 7:07 AM #14
r_deNoube
Theorist

2 Achievements

Dear Sally,

I would love to be asked out by someone just a little taller than myself. (I know it sounds silly, but everyone has preferences, and that is mine.) The problem is that I live in a small town and it just seems like everyone is exactly the same height.

Should I continue to wait, and avoid Getting Serious with anyone? Or am I being silly to hope that someone like that could be out there?

Regards,
Ronnie.

Ronnie de Noube - Comic and Blog; Sim National Laboratories and our Protein Folding Team.
@)->-----
Old 25th Oct 2014, 7:47 AM #15
C_Guy
Field Researcher

Dear Sally

I Love Sushi and Japanese lady's,owe and I'm overweight should I take up Sumo wrestling and move to Japan?

P's I've seen all those Japanese horror films,The Hole, Ring and grudge and there sequels so I should fit in.

Owe I don't like anime or eating whales.

Regards Craig
Last edited by C_Guy : 25th Oct 2014 at 11:27 AM.
Old 25th Oct 2014, 9:11 AM #16
simbalena
Top Secret Researcher

Dear Sally

Which there should C_Guy have used in his post?

Kindest Regards

G. Nazi

Old 25th Oct 2014, 12:35 PM #17
Johnny_Bravo
Alchemist

14 Achievements

View My Journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidFlanders
I am very disappointed that Sally never answered any of our questions. I wonder why...

But that would mean that nothing actually exists... what? Is this forum real or am I just tapping my fingers against my table believing that I'm typing a forum-post... Sally I need you!
...I think I made Sally up... nothing to see here folks, wander along.

I just made myself question my existance.

I can hear my brain.

Old 26th Oct 2014, 6:15 AM #18
ChinchillaJesus
Scholar

Dear Sally,
Garçon, coffee!!

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Old 28th Oct 2014, 9:26 PM #19
tsyokawe
Scholar

12 Achievements

View My Journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by empressofskies
Hi! Need a question answered?

Dear Sally:

What?
Last edited by tsyokawe : 31st Oct 2014 at 1:48 PM.
Old 29th Oct 2014, 2:49 PM
pizza
This message has been deleted by pizza.
Old 29th Oct 2014, 5:45 PM
pizza
This message has been deleted by pizza.
Old 2nd Nov 2014, 4:52 AM #20
ChinchillaJesus
Scholar

@empressofskies
Dear, Sally,
Can you please answer this question?

Old 2nd Nov 2014, 5:53 AM #21
kattenijin
Scholar

7 Achievements

Since Sally hasn't answered in almost two weeks, I'm going to answer the only one I feel qualified to: that of Mr. Mook. No, Mistermook, not in three dimensional space plus time. It is however, solvable in 7 dimensional math. It isn't perfectly smooth though. There's this one tiny little notch, usually in the after aspect of the direction of flow.

Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid.
Old 2nd Nov 2014, 7:42 AM #22
Mistermook
Theorist

1 Achievements

Quote:
Ps: Mook, this is a serious debate, not the time to run around without pants.

As we're being serious, there is no such time. Even previous to the Big Bang the universe was always a No Pants Zone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattenijin
Since Sally hasn't answered in almost two weeks, I'm going to answer the only one I feel qualified to: that of Mr. Mook. No, Mistermook, not in three dimensional space plus time. It is however, solvable in 7 dimensional math. It isn't perfectly smooth though. There's this one tiny little notch, usually in the after aspect of the direction of flow.

This is incorrect. The Navier-Stokes problem is currently only solvable in two-dimensions. Seriously, it's a Millenium Prize question. If you feel you're qualified to answer it then you're one of a handful of mathematicians on the planet. It's worth a million dollars.

And Sally? If you've got an answer, I'll split it with you. No grudge for ducking out on us. :D
Old 2nd Nov 2014, 8:03 AM #23
simbalena
Top Secret Researcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistermook
As we're being serious, there is no such time. Even previous to the Big Bang the universe was always a No Pants Zone.

Oh that is a very good point. One thing we can all agree on is that prior to the Big Bang there were no pants.

Isn't that right Sally? ... are you wearing pants Sally?

Old 23rd Nov 2014, 7:08 PM #24
ChinchillaJesus
Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_deNoube
Dear Sally,

I would love to be asked out by someone just a little taller than myself. (I know it sounds silly, but everyone has preferences, and that is mine.)

Holy shit, I have the same preference as you when it comes to guys!

Old 15th Dec 2014, 3:00 AM #25
Mordecai and Rigby
Banned

1 Achievements

Dear Sally, I am on the Internet and I don't want anyone to know. What should I do?

Section jump: