Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 3:41 PM
The Life of Alexis
First story hehe :] Teenagers speak how teenagers do in this story, if you get me lol. Anyway, C/C welcome because I'm quite nervous about posting this. Thanks x

Chapter One.

Happenin’, I’m Alexis. Alexis Moore, to be exact. But please call me Lex or Lexi for short. Guess this is the part of the story where I say ‘Welcome to my life!’. No, I’m going to post-pone that bit for just a second, okay? I have blue eyes, black hair and an amazing sense of style (as you can see!) I also have a monroe piercing aswell. Hold on, let me just show you a photo.

Stunning, no? Joking, of course. Maybe. Anyway, so this is my story. I have a best friend called Monique, but you must call her Monica or Mon for short. She cannot stand any other nicknames such as Mo or something. We’re not exactly two peas in a pod for we’re actually quite different. She hates my sense of music, my taste in clothing and, oh my god, my obviously to-be husband. No one other than Mr. Oliver Sykes! Mm! Yeah so she’s my best friend and she’s mint, I guess. Now, last but not least, welcome to my life, to my story; whatever.

“Ew, Lexi that is so typical of you!” Monica remarked with a curled lip, letting out a sigh as her eyes locked on the dress I had tried on.

“Whatever, Mon,” I sighed, taking yet another dig at my taste in fashion. The dress looked perfect to me; obviously Monica thought otherwise as I gazed at the disgusted look on her face as she eyed it up.
“Don’t whatever me, Alexis Moore!” Monica teased as I headed into the changing room. I simply gave her the middle-finger-treatment before closing the changing room drapery. I sighed as I changed. Whatever I wore was horrible in my best friend’s opinion and the criticism was like walking through hell. It hurt and was hard. I came out after getting dressed and unhappily put the dress back on the rail.
“Look, Lexi, don’t take what I said to heart,” Monica sighed, I shrugged.
“You deserve an opinion, I guess,” I replied, she rolled her eyes.
“Look, you can’t wear that little thing to a party,” Monica stated, I frowned.
“I mean, it’s only netting, red material and a tad bit of lace!”
I didn’t bother to reply. Her excuses were starting to get boring. Suddenly, she came in closer.

“You don’t want to look as bad as Charisma did last year, do you?” Monica asked, she had a stern point. Charisma looked like a prostitute wrapped in a thin, pink lace. Not a pretty sight unless you’re Michael Johnson, neighbourhood womanizer. But in this case, we’re not.
“Exactly,” Monica smiled, reading my trail of thought like a book.
“Thanks Mon, I guess,” I replied, managing a smile. She glanced at the clock on the wall and, eventually, a frustrated frown appeared on her face.
“Oh shit, I gotta go,” Monica said in a hurry, getting out her compact mirror to primp herself.
“Where are you going?” I asked, confused at her sudden make-up check.
“Does it bloody matter?” Monica snapped, quickly giving her hair a quick boost with her fingers.
“Laters, biatch,”

Advertisement
Original Poster
#2 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 1:27 PM
Default Chapter Two - Plotting.
"I absolutely cannot believe her!" Amy-Louise belted into the phone, her eyes screaming with rage.
Congratulations, Lex; you have just got yourself into another Bash-Monique session!

"First she picks your friends, now your closet? That's out of order!" Amy-Louise ranted, I sighed.
"She doesn't pick all my friends!" I replied in a defensive tone.
"Er, yes she does," Amy-Louise pointed out, her voice turning groan-like.
"We arent even allowed to see you when shes around, Lexi, let alone breath in the same room as you!"
She was right and I knew it. I couldn't help but defend Monica, though, seeing as she has been my best friend for god knows how long. Even if my parents didn't think much of her parents, I couldn't just abandon her. It would be way selfish of me even if Mon is extremely selfish herself.
"Is Hannah in the room?" I asked, hoping she couldn't hear the conversation.
"Yes, she is painting next to me and I intend on telling her everything!" Amy-Louise replied, seemingly trying to get her attention.
"What do you intend on telling me?" I could hear Hannah ask in a distracted tone.
"I'll tell you later, just let me talk to Lex a mo," Amy-Louise replied, I waited for the next part of the bash patiently while playing with my hair.

"Anyway, we really need to teach your so-called 'best friend' a lesson!" Amy-Louise continued, I let out a deep sigh.
"For christ sake, don't tell Shan!" I moaned, Amy-Louise let out a short laugh.
"She deserves to know if Han is being told," Amy-Louise replied, I began to get sick and tired of this never-ending hate session. I began to wonder when Amy-Louise would start to get to the point about this apparent lesson she was going to teach Mon.
"I know what Monica is like, you know," Amy-Louise suddenly said, causing me to become puzzled.
"What do you mean by that?" I asked, hearing Hannah laugh in the background.
"You don't have to live up to her expecations, Lex," Amy-Louise replied, I could sense a smirk forming on her face.
"None of us do,"
I frowned impatiently.
"As much as I'd love to stand here all day and listen to you bash Mon along with telling me weird riddles you expect me to follow, I have much better things to do right now," I snapped, Amy-Louise let out another signature short laugh.
"Keep your wig on, I'll tell you now," Amy-Louise chuckled, I sighed.
"Okay, I'm listening," I groaned, beginning to fiddle with my hair again.

"Right, I know you know Monica's weak spots," Amy-Louise began explaining, quite cheerfully.
"But I do too and I intend on hitting them,"
"How though?" I asked, still not quite getting what she was at.
"I haven't thought of how yet," Amy-Louise confessed, I was the only one to laugh now.
"I don't get it, though," I replied after my short phase of laughter.
"Can't you see what I'm getting at?" Amy-Louise asked impatiently.
"Nope," I replied, a small grin forming on my own face.
"Payback time, revenge!" Amy-Louise answered, in a snappy tone.
"You what?" I asked, ashamed at how low Amy-Louise was about to sink.
"Look, she doesn't like us," Amy-Louise replied.
"She doesn't like me, Hannie or Shan; how can you not expect us to get our justification?"
A short, awkward silence occured. I knew what they were saying and I knew what they meant and, yes, they did deserve it. I just couldn't believe what was coming out of her mouth, tapping on my ear drum. Revenge? What could they do that would upset her? It had to be extreme to annoy Monique and I knew Amy-Louise was capable of extreme.
"You're gonna love me for it, you'll see," Amy-Louise teased, I was in no mood to play along. I let out a short groan.
"Yeah, whatever."
Mad Poster
#3 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 1:32 PM
nice story :D

I cant wait till mine gets posted >_>
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 1:39 PM
aw ty :]
dw! it takes about 2 days to get it reviewed :]
goodluck, I'll have to check it out when it's accepted x
Mad Poster
#5 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 1:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xserenitychaos
aw ty :]
dw! it takes about 2 days to get it reviewed :]
goodluck, I'll have to check it out when it's accepted x

I have two >_> 1st one was crappy because i didn't spend much time on it, so i asked boolPropped to delete it(if she ever read my PM) but the second one is the actual one hope it gets posted because i already have 2 more chapter for it. Just need the screenies

Good luck on this one, interesting twist
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 8:58 AM
Default Chapter Three [Part 1] - A Change of Plan
My day had been bad so far. I mean, yesterday was okay with the shopping trip and all that... I guess. But today; man, it was terrible. Why did I just have to go and tell the twins Amy-Louise and Hannah about Monica's closet-controlling mind? They didn't have to know, neither did they have to care. But would they really sink as low as plotting some extreme revenge?
No, hopefully not...

I sunk in to the plushy computer chair with a sigh, my stomach flipping with nerves as if it was pancake day in there. There had to be someone online to cheer me up, surely?

I signed in to my IM, hoping to find someone to comfort me with a conversation. I scanned the contact list; nope, nobody fabulously interesting.
Suddenly, a conversation popped up. It was Beth Ferguson; my kind of acquantance yet friend and Monica's home girl. She was blonde with green eyes, quite pretty really. Too bad those green eyes were leaking with jealousy.

BethMateeee.: Hey.. Erm, What Are Ya Doiin Toniight Hun ..?
ItsLexiMoo!: er, why?
BethMateeee.: Is It Poss Ya Culd Cancel Ya Plans ..?
ItsLexiMoo!: what for tho?
BethMateeee.: Cuz.. Errm, Me & Charisma Want Ya To See Riley.. Yknow, Your Boy Best Mate Riley?
ItsLexiMoo!: how comeeeee?[:
BethMateeee.: Cuz Monica Fancies Hiim Ffs Do Ya Bezzie A Favour ?!
ItsLexiMoo!: I didn't know tht :/
BethMateeee.Oic Well Plz Cud U Just Drop Mon Sum Gd Lines, She Rly Rly Rly! Fancies Him Bebz.
ItsLexiMoo! I always see my other friends on a friday tho? :/
BethMateeee. Tbh Lexi, I Cudnt Giv A Flyin Fk =/ Do Your Best Mate A Favour Nd 2 Make It Easia I'll Tell U What To Do, Okai?
ItsLexiMoo! okay then ;/
BethMateeee. Gtg Now, Just Say How Pretty Mon Is And Shit; Rake Compliments - Its Easy! Biiii xx
BethMateeee. has signed offline.

I took a sigh. I could see my other friend's any time and I suppose this was a chance to see Riley, my really good friend. I just hoped everyone understood or this was going to get complicated, perhaps slightly nasty. I also hoped it was as easy as Beth had said it was because I didn't want to mess up. I was playing with Monica's love life here. As much as I really didn't want to risk the fued from cancelling because of Monica, I took a deep breath and picked up the reciever, dialling in their number. To be honest, though, this wasn't all Monica's fault. I mean, I didn't even know she fancied Riley. Why hadn't she told me? I heard the other line rattle and, to my advantage, Hannah picked up.

"Hello?" Hannah spoke, I fiddled with my hair.
"Hey, erm, I can't go tonight," I replied, a frown forming on my face. Please understand, please?
"What? You never cancel on a Friday!" Hannah exclaimed, disappointment shining in her voice.
"What's made you cancel?"
"I gotta do something for a friend-"
"It's Monica, isn't it?" Hannah interupted, angrily.
"Yeah but only partly," I admitted, I knew they wouldn't understand.
"Right, when is this party?" Hannah suddenly asked, causing me to be slightly confused as to why they'd want to know.

"I think it's next weekend," I replied, Hannah let out a small laugh for a moment. She was just like her twin sister Amy-Louise.
"Okay, I'll tell Amy-Louise and Shan," Hannah said, gratefully.
"See you then, have a nice time with Riley!"
With that, she put the phone down.
Hold on.
How did she know about Riley?
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 11:32 AM
Default Chapter Three [Part 2] - Riley
I dialled in Riley's number into the reciever confidently. I knew full well Riley would want to come out with me; he's always up for a bit of a laugh.

"Hey, Ry!" I said when he picked up, happily.
"What are you up to right now?"
"Nothing if that's you asking me to come out," Riley teased, I smiled.
"Too right I am, duck pond in about 15 minutes?" I suggested, relieved.
"Okay, see you then," Riley replied, placing the reciever down.
I grinned. Finally, something to take my mind off things even if I did have to mention Monica like 68 times while we were out.
"Mum!" I yelled from the living room as I paced in to the bathroom to primp.
"Yes sweety?" My mum replied as she came in to the bathroom.
"I'm going out, is that okay?" I asked as my mum examined me like a book.
"Of course but... is everything alright?" My mum asked, I frowned.
"Not really, I'm just being... pushed about, I guess," I replied, mum sympathized.
"Aw, come here baby," My mum replied, pulling me into a hug.
It was great to know I atleast had a mum that understood.

I continued to primp and, after a long phase of picking at my face, I decided I looked okay. I wasn't quite sure why but my stomach was doing summersaults. I was so nervous it wasn't even funny. I picked up the reciever and dialled a cab and, afterwards, sat down by the TV waiting for it patiently. It didn't take long to arrive. I jumped into the cab happily, hoping I wasn't late. I arrived at the duck pond to find Riley already waiting for me.
"You're not late so don't worry," Riley smiled as I got out of the cab, I smiled back. It was as if he knew what I was bound to be like and he actually did.
"You look great!" I replied as the cab sped away, Riley's eyes glittered with flattery. We had known eachother for so long that it was only natural to compliment one and other.
"Thanks, so do you!" Riley beamed, I blushed.
"Thanks," I managed to cough out, feeling my cheeks burn crimson.

We decided to play darts, not that I was good at it or anything. I suspected Riley was great at it, being why he suggested it. Anyway, I needed something to do before I had to drop all these bombshells. I was not looking forward to praising my best friend up to Riley while my other best friends were plotting something against her. The only reason I didn't argue with them was because I knew they weren't capable of destroying her. It would only take a dig at her underrated ego and that wasn't a bad thing, right? Getting back to the point, we played darts. I went first and was quite shocked at my skills. I didn't manage to throw it at Riley while he stood next to the board to score and, therefore, I was shocked at my skills. What a pleasant surprise; I wasn't half bad at darts you know. How wrong was I about Riley though! He was so terrible he got me in stitches.
"It's not like you could do any better!" Riley remarked at my laughing, totally embarrassed. I began to point and laugh a lot harder as the dart wedged itself in to the brick wall.

Riley soon got bored of darts, not that I blamed him. We sat down on a bench and began to chat. Guess this is where I had to praise Mon once and for all.
"Monica is so pretty," I began, Riley shrugged.
"Yeah, she's alright," Riley agreed, I knew Monica would want as many compliments as possible to I didn't stop there.
"What do you like most about her?" I asked, Riley thought hard.
"I don't know, she's not my type but she's fit; I'll give her that," Riley replied, still shrugging. He shifted his weight awkwardly.
"What about her eyes-"
"She's fit and that's all," Riley interrupted with a smile, I managed to smile back.
"You fancy her!" I teased, Riley curled his lip.
"No, I really don't," Riley grimaced, I gasped.
"How come?" I asked, Riley continued to shift his weight.
"I don't fancy her because I fancy someone else," Riley admitted, I cooed.
"Aw! Promise me one thing?" I asked, Riley nodded with interest.
"I do not have to wear a yellow dress at your wedding!"
"Haha, I'll see what I can do," Riley teased, I grinned.

We finished the day with a game of chess. It was rather pleasant really. Although, Riley was crap at chess too but so was I. It was all good. He tried to show off his knowledge of chess but, the truth was, he knew jackshit about it. Bless him!

"Ergh, I give up!" Riley growled, frustrated at the game. I frowned.
"So do I," I replied, getting up.
"Remind me never to play chess again!" Riley groaned, putting the pieces away.
"Remind me never to play darts with you again!" I replied, teasing.
"I'll probably end up pissing myself with laughter!"
"Screw you, Lexi," Riley teased back as he put away the last piece.
"I best be off now, I'll see you soon yeah?"
"Of course, see you nobhead!" I laughed, pulling him in for a hug. The smell of his aftershave tingled my nose delicately. Tingled all of the right spots of my body.
"See you, gorgeous,"
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 3:36 PM
I don't know what to say about this story, except, I don't like too much. It's good, it's just that the characters remind me of preppy girls wearing emo (or gothic)-clothing plotting against a friend over something trivial. lol. However, the screenshots are well angled. I like the detail of the Sim’s nails and hairs. The skins are pretty nice, it seems to glow in the sunlight. I'm not flaming you, just saying it is not holding too much interest for me, but you're doing a good job. Hopefully it will evolve into something less, err, stereotypic? No offense, dun hurt meh~! D: -crawls away and comes back- The boy sim ish a cutie though. -crawls away again- :bricks:
Mad Poster
#9 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 7:33 PM
preepy girls wanna look like Paris Hilton at least MTV makes it this way

I like how your Sims look here --->http://modthesims2.com/download.php?t=185570
this should help instead of waiting for your sims to make an expression and take a pic you can order them to do one

good luck
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 7:42 PM
I know. I downloaded a lot of Movie/Storytelling hacks. Mainly from JD. :3

http://www.jd-movies.com/loadingscreen.php

The "All menus on" cheat will be the greatest thing for any storyteller or movie maker. If you like I can pass a guide. I do Well with Aniboxes and such. However, I like to just to put on their free will and watch them do things. It's cute~ :3 Like watching puppies.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 8:08 PM
You know I can kinda see where Addict's coming from. But that said, this is decent little mind candy. There may not be a lot of substance of mind-blowing significance here. But it sounds like these girls aren't ready for that yet. It's certainly better in story form than it would be actually dealing with these people.

Oh and I'm calling it right now. The only way Lexi wears yellow at Riley's wedding is if the dress comes with a veil. They are so cute together.
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 10:32 PM
I'm glad that you've been honest, Addict, and I must agree with you on the stereotypical tone.
yes, this story is quite stereotypical but it should start to not be so bold.
I understand the story is quite boring right now and I'm not going to exagerate and say the plot is amazing because I'm not quite sure what to think about it but I can guarantee it's getting into it.

I'm so pleased I've had half positive feedback.. I was so nervous haha and still am.
Thanks majorly, I'll see if I can update in about 10 mins [:
Mad Poster
#13 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 10:46 PM
Original Poster
#14 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 10:47 PM
Default Chapter Four [Part One] - The Dress.
I returned happily from the day out with Riley. He was such a sweet lad and I so wanted to meet this girl he claimed to be in love with. She was one lucky soul, guaranteed. I decided to give Amy-Louise a call saying I could see them; it was five, afterall. The phone rung and rung until it passed through to the answer machine. I decided to leave an answerphone message.
"Hey, Amy; yeah, I'm home so I'm available for tonight if we're still on? Bye."
I placed the reciever down. I knew they were out and therefore there was no point even bothering to wait for them. Besides, I needed a dress and here was my chance to get one. No hatred from my pals and no Monica; it was almost heavenly. I dialled for a cab and off I went to the mall.

I sighed with relaxation and paced into the store. I headed straight for the clothes department. I was eager, very eager. I knew which dress I feel cling to my silky skin just once more. I knew which dress I wanted to wear to the seemingly overrated party. I knew which dress I was going to purchase even if it meant going to the moon and back. Yay for red material, netting and a tad bit of lace! I pulled the dress on to my body quickly in the changing rooms and headed towards the mirrors.

I didn't even know why I was heading for a bigger mirror. I knew the dress was perfect, just from the way it clung to my figure; not that I had one and, even if I did, it was nowhere near amazing. I eventually found the bigger mirrors. I spent a long time in the room, just admiring every little detail of the dress. It was beautiful and, best of all, it was going to be mine. I smiled and left the room, heading back to the boutique. I couldn't wait to have this dress. It was possibly going to be the best thing I had ever bought.
"Oi, Lexi, what did I tell you about that dress?" I heard a voice exclaim, half filled with rage.

I froze.
Just when I thought my day was going to get even better.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 10:53 PM
I would not be friends with a person that tel me what to wear >_>
Original Poster
#16 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 10:54 PM
Kyle, I must give you a massive thank you here [:
I really appreciate how you've been reading this story and commenting and, tbh, my heart goes out to you. hah. [:
I'm so tempted to updateeeee
Update now or later do you think?
Mad Poster
#17 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 11:06 PM
Whenever you feel up to it is good :D

And no problem your story is about teenagers so is mine and i like reading it :D
Field Researcher
#18 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 11:10 PM
I just read through it and even though it is stereotypical i like it lol. I could never be friends with someone who tells me what to wear and i really hope she realizes that the guy is in love with her not some other girl. Or i could be wrong and then i would be a little embarassed lol.
Original Poster
#19 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 11:37 PM
Default Chapter Four [Part Two] - Bruising.
Kyle, sweetsweetie85, addict12 and cappyboy; thank you for your feedback & comment[s]. It's a great feeling to know my story is actually being read, let alone commented on! I apologize about one of the pictures being quite below quality with the sky in it and all.

"Monica, I'm sorry," I frowned, my eyes couldn't meet hers. I knew she was ashamed in me. I knew what Monica was like and I couldn't bare to see her leave my life for such a pety thing like this.
"I'll take it off if you want?" I suggested, not quite knowing what to say really. Monica remained quiet.
"I will be right back, okay?" I added, going to change. I went into the changing room and slipped on my clothes, my eyes filling with tears. I wished I wasn't me. Anybody but me. My hair, my make-up, my dress sense; it was all so ergh. Blatantly ergh. I sobbed as I put the dress back and returned to Monica, who was still stood still on the exact same spot. Wow.
"It's a beautiful dress, you know," I said, hoping she'd reply. Monica stayed quiet, her eyes burning anger as they again locked on the dress.
"I think I looked good-"
"I CAN'T HAVE MY BEST MATE COMING TO A NEIGHBOURHOOD PARTY LOOKING MORE LIKE SOME EMO HOOKER!" Monique bellowed, the words repeated in my ears like a broken record.
"You.. you think I'm an.. emo hooker?" I stuttered, tears began to form even harder in my eyes.
"She is no emo hooker," I heard a voice say, I turned my head.
It was Hannah, to my rescue.
"You're a bloody scene pikey, you are," Monica laughed as she eyed up Hannah.
"Don't you dare label me. We're just human beings," Hannah frowned, Monica snorted.
"Nobody tells me what to do, got it?" Monica spoke through gritted teeth, pacing towards Hannah. I started to become scared. This was no bitch fight anymore.
"Just you try it," Hannah replied, smirking. It all became a blur as a fight broke out. I'm not quite sure how it begun but it was painful to watch and painful for them. I wasn't quite sure who to side with. I so didn't want to take sides but at least I knew who was innocent.

"Stop it!" I screamed, looking around for help.
"Can nobody at least make them stop?"
I continued to search. Nobody was interested. Just another teen brawl in the mall. Just another source of amusing, yet fascinating, entertainment, I guess.
"Get this... psycho bitch... off of me!" Hannah groaned as her hair was pulled. I didn't know what to do, where to start. After a flash of worry, fear, the fight was finally over as Hannah fell to the ground. There was not a single tear in her eye and I was so thankful of her bravery because I knew this was my fault and I knew I had to deal with it.
"You're such an ass, Mon," I remarked, disgusted as I helped Hannah to her feet.
"Hello? I was sticking up for you?" Monica replied, I curled my lip.
"Because being an immature bitch is sticking up for somebody, mhm," I spited, Monica's own eyes began to fill with tears.
"You ungrateful little brat," Monica snapped, I was too angry for sympathy. Hannah needed me. She was bruised physically if not mentally.

"What you did was not bravery, Mon," I sighed, Hannah's eyes meeting mine.
"What Hannah did was bravery,"
"You know what, you bloody keep your little pals," Monica replied, spitefully.
"You love Hannah that much you two might as well get married!"
"One thing's for sure though, Mon," I said as if something was taking over me. Something I had never witnessed before; I wasn't quite sure about what I was saying.
"What is that?" Monica asked, confused. I let out a big grin.
"You will never, ever marry Riley," I replied, watching Monica walk away.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 12:16 AM
Go Hannah. Go Hannah. The reaction was a little extreme considering all Mon did was make a needless remark. But the fact she's ready to rumble to defend Lexi's honor shows her loyalties lie. Will be interested to see what happens if Mon's are challenged.
Mad Poster
#21 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 1:50 AM
oh wow. If she marries Riley he is having misserable life :P

i see a twist developing :D
Field Researcher
#22 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 2:20 AM
Way to go! she finally stuck up for herself a little bit. Hannah was a great friend to do that.
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 10:34 AM
*kills Mon in a dark alley*

you have a great story here!! keep up the good work