Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 10:58 PM Last edited by Mrmo : 13th Jan 2018 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Got help whit the questions
Default WCIF: Couple of objects for the "Violet Nightmare" bar. Found (Updated thread)
Hi

I just downloaded the "Violet Nightmare" from this site: Cradle of Darkness (http://kativip.ucoz.ru/load/). Attention! Some 18+ content! The same downloads is avalible on GoS. I downloaded the mesh file and the Bat addon and did get a load of items but there is some things that I can not find in the catalogs (see the items marked whit red in the images below). If anyone have used this download or find the items familiar, please let me know. I'm not in a hurry so take your time. I could try contact the creator but I ask here first as I'm a member here.. Anyway, here are the images.

The fence and the lights for mounting on the egde of the scene (shopped image)

The glasses holder and the shelves.

And do not forget: It's almost New Years Eve! Happy New Year everybody!
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 11:57 PM
Nope. I do not have SimPe. But I did a lot of searching in the catalogs in Buy and Build mode. The most of the objects are in it's own catalog but I did found bits and pieces on other places as well. I did search in catalogs where I found it most logical to find it (I.E. the fence among the other fences or half walls, the shelves in the surface/display shelves section. I also did go through the zip file but I did not find anything reffering to the objects I asking about so as I see it, they are not in there.
Theorist
#4 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 12:38 AM Last edited by Michelle : 31st Dec 2017 at 1:11 AM. Reason: more info
The fence is in with the fences and was cloned from the 'Longhorn Balustrade in White'. The rest are in Buy Mode > Decorative > Sculptures, if you can't find them in your catalogue you might not have the EP needed. All the bottles (§200) need Nightlife and the Glasses Holder (§500) needs Apartment Life.
They are all in the zip file, in the folder 'kativip VN meshes' and can be found HERE.

If you have the collection file installed you can find everything in the collection folder, just look for the pink one with a fancy k icon.

ETA: The shelf is not included, I think it could be from the Minimalism Set.
Screenshots
Attached Images

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 10:02 AM
OK, let's see what we got here... (Quoting ahead).

Q: "The fence is in with the fences and was cloned from the 'Longhorn Balustrade in White". Okey, I did not know it was a clone. I did not see it but I will search for it again.

Q: " the Glasses Holder (§500) needs Apartment Life". Maybe that's why I did not find it. I'm been ready to install AL for some time now but for some reson I have not done it yet. I have to change that...

Q: "If you have the collection file installed you can find everything in the collection folder, just look for the pink one with a fancy k icon". Got that one.

Q: "ETA: The shelf is not included, I think it could be from the Minimalism Set". That's very helpful! I'm going to download that.

The post was very helpful. Thank you!

Mad Poster
#6 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 12:43 PM
The link in your first post sends me to a 404 page.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 12:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smorbie1
The link in your first post sends me to a 404 page.

Sorry, my bad. I did use ( ) marks around the link and the one at the end was taken for a part of the link. It works now.
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 11:49 PM
So, here we go again. Sorry for bringing tis thread back to life but I did run into a bit of a problem today. Hope it's OK to ask...

Anyway, as I had other things to to I did not have the time to play But I did download the shelfs that I needed for the bar. As it seems, the creator did use cheats when building (the codes is in the description of the objects in game) and I think it is OK for those who can use them but I'm not a fan of them myself. "Move objects on" I can use and I was able to place one row of shelfs on a wall whit mirrors (as pictured in my first post) but I could not place any shelfs below them and I could not place any of the downloades bottles on top of the shelfs. As I did mention, there was cheat codes listed in game: "boolprop 45 degree angle of rotation true" and "snapObjectstoGrid". Now, in my early years of gaming I did try to use a boolprop cheat but did spell it wrong and there was a reset to my hood. I do not know what it did but I will never ever use a boolprop cheat again. Period! So I guess I have to get myself other shelfs that do work whitout this cheat codes. So, any ideas?