Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 10:27 PM
Default I'm sorta new to ts4 can you turn a penthouse into say...2 apartments?
I'm trying to figure out if I can make one of the penthouses into 2 apartments. The rooftop is huge and seems like a waste of space for one dwelling...so I wanted to make two apartments for the wealthier sims. Is this possible? Thanks!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 10:35 PM
Unless you want to play pretend, no.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 6:22 AM
You can make-shift different apartments by using door locks, but everyone living on the lot will still be considered one household.

I've dabbled around with building apartment complexes before, it quickly became unenjoyable when playing.
Instructor
#4 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 7:46 AM
there are no REAL apartments in the sims 4

Mirror floors, sexy mirror silhouettes, adult DVD, legend of zelda items and more ALL FREE AT: XTRA SIMS!
Scholar
#5 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 1:29 PM
The apartments are actually just tall houses as far as I know ; u ;
Scholar
#6 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 11:02 PM
Door locks basically. i have sims living in houses that are duplexes but they're not really duplexes because all earned money goes into a single family account, bills are combined, not individual. I don't personally mind it that way, sims are as they say, social creatures, so they seem to not mind the duplex situations that I create. The bedrooms are always private though.