Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 12:22 AM
Default Looking for working unemployment and welfare career links The Ninth Wagvge
So I have the ninth waves unemployed sim career and was hoping that someone would be able to point me in the direction of a working link to get the welfare career or possibly have it and be able to upload it? the link is dead unfortunately.

http://www.theninthwavesims.com/201...ty-welfare.html

i know that there is a social security recipient career but i dislike the thumbnail and like the extreme maxis matchy thumbails the ninth wave careers have and social security is an american thing and I want something more broadly used eg. welfare. and i like to choose the amount i give my sims by using the loan jar and selling it so i dont accumulate interest rather than relying on a set amount. I know they seem similar but technically welfare and unemployment is different. If worst comes to worst I can always just use unemployment and the loan jar for my less fortunate sims so no big deal if there are no working links. As always, Any help appreciated. thanks