Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 1:38 AM Last edited by pretenshus : 2nd Jul 2017 at 10:04 PM.
Default Can't convert sims 3 pack world into a package {solved}
Hi guys, I was wondering if there is any work around for the worlds that bring up the tag line not matching error when being converted by delphy's package converter. I would really like to edit some routing but cant get the pack into the world format correctly.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 7:34 AM
Which world is that? Is it a store world?
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 1:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vincent T.
Which world is that? Is it a store world?

Copacabana, a vacation world by Nilxis.
He is aware of this but I contacted him about it just in case.
> http://nilxis.tumblr.com/tagged/copacabana
Instructor
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 8:12 PM
If you have trouble converting the world with Delphy's tool, could you maybe install it with the Launcher (maybe temporarily rename your current "The Sims 3" folder to something else, so the world won't be mixed with your other content)?

Once installed, you could get the ".world" file from your "InstalledWorlds" folder and see if you're able to use it for your new CAW project?
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 9:51 PM Last edited by pretenshus : 2nd Jul 2017 at 10:04 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Blyss
If you have trouble converting the world with Delphy's tool, could you maybe install it with the Launcher (maybe temporarily rename your current "The Sims 3" folder to something else, so the world won't be mixed with your other content)?

Once installed, you could get the ".world" file from your "InstalledWorlds" folder and see if you're able to use it for your new CAW project?

I will attempt this! It worked