Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#101 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 6:40 PM
I agree with trampledsneakers. Four people would be better to let more people enter. :[ 3 people is a bizarrely small number for any clique, anyways.

Sorry, just trying to be helpful. :}
Advertisement
#102 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by trampledsneakers
BeautifulWeirdo, I guess she missed that? I'm not running this contest though, so my update really doesn't hold any bearing, unfortunately. It's more of an this-is-what's-going-on kind of thing, not the official list, since I'm not in a position to do that.

I know it's not official but I thought she would check your post but she seems to be really busy so maybe she really over looked some things, which I can get if real life is stressful and blah

I didn't mean to sound rouge or something I was just a little confused this morning ^^

and now enough of my babbleing it really gets too much OOC but we need to know what's going on with the cliques and everything before the RP can start hmmm.
Test Subject
#103 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 7:03 PM
Oh, I wasn't saying it to be harsh, just saying that sadly I don't really matter. xD You didn't sound mad at all, more confused, so no worries! We'll just wait for LadyAshe to get back.

/end OoC

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Ghandi
Original Poster
#104 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 3:18 AM
First Day of School: 1st Period

As you walk into the school with your friends, or other members of your clique, announcements ring overhead:

"Good Morning students! I hope you have gotten settled into your classrooms..."

You glance at your schedule as you run to your 1st period class. When you arrive, You see the teacher, Ms. Wilkins, taking attendance. There are people from all different cliques in this class. Something you notice first hand.

After attendance, the teacher hands out a sheet with the following on it:

(These are the questions you must answer to get points for your clique. each question answered correctly is worth 1 point. The questions you have to answer are the generic and your club one.)

Generic: This is the largest organ system of the human body:____________

Drama Club: (Name the musical: btw, this is a song)
..."And your parents?"...."Very wealthy"..."Where are they now?"....Six feet under....

School Paper: What is a haiku?_________

Key Club: What is Leukemia?

Football: 4th and inches. What does this mean?

Cheerleading: Provide a picture of this yoga move- Cat stretch

You have until Saturday to PM the answers/pictures to your questions to me.

Scores:
Key: A+ = 2 points C = 1 Point F = 0 Points

Preps:
1. Alexa-
2. Albie- A+
3. Staci-
4. Sara-

Jocks:
1. Tom-
2. Tanisha-
3. Lucas- A+
4. Joel-

Gangsters:
1. Ayumi-
2. Naomi- A+
3. J.D.- A+

Achievers:
1. Georgina- A+
2. Essa- A+

Nerds:
1. Lorelei-
2. Sophia-
3. Yasmine- A+

Normal:
1. Lila- A+
2. Elyse- A+
3. Jamison- A+
4. Celeste- A+
Scholar
#105 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 4:11 AM
"Talk about easy" thought Georgina, frowning and rooting through her bag for a pen. When she found one she quickly started writing the answers to the questions down.

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Scholar
#106 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 4:17 AM
OOC: Does the yoga stretch have to be a picture of our sim or can it be a google picture?

The First Time I saw him....I knew he was the one.
Currently:A Model.
Original Poster
#107 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 4:17 AM
A google picture.
Forum Resident
#108 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 4:18 AM
Ok, what is a google picture?
Original Poster
#109 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 4:19 AM
A picture from any search engine (ask.com, google.com, etc.). Any picture will do, but if it is the right pose is the question...
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 4:23 AM
Elsye yawned as she quickly scribbled the answers down. She flipped her paper over, glancing suspiciously at the boy beside her. She hadn't seen him around before, in fact she recognized very few faces in her class. With a sigh, Elsye's gaze went to the window. She hoped this year would be better than last.
Scholar
#111 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 4:28 AM
OOC: thanks for clearing that up!

.:Naomi walked into the room with her nomal attitude style, that's when she saw one of those over achiever girls braging about how easy this new "test" or whatever was going to be. This was the type of girl she rarely befriended..depending upon the personality that person had, but this girl seemed different, she seemed more like her (except for the part that this girl was probably 200x smarter then her) she went over to an empty desk next to a few other cheerleaders and dropped her purse gently on the ground (after all it was Gucci) then looked at the girl who was an "achiever":.

"Hey my name is Naomi...i'm kind of a gangster/cheerleader...but what the hell it's all fun. Do you know what i mean?"

.:The girl gave her a strange look, as if she was uncomfortable talking to Naomi:.

"Ugh...don't be afraid to talk to me, because i look like one of those preppy bitches. I mean i am one, but not all the way in the personality section."

Scholar
#112 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 4:42 AM
OOC: would we all be in the same class? Not everyone is the same age.

"You do know you're supposed to be doing work now right, not chatting" said Georgina, as she went through through her bag again. Having finished the "assignment" quickly, she pulled out her favourite history book and her reading glasses. Snapping the case open and putting them on, she started flipping through the pages of "The Wives of Henry VIII"

"Shouldn't you finish the assigment first" she said, glancing over at Naomi over the top of her book. She pushed her glasses back up onto her nose, annoyed that they never seemed to stay up.

"I'm Georgina by the way" she said, almost as an afterthought.

SixWordStories
Original Poster
#113 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 4:49 AM
I just ignored it. It wasn't included in the main list of people participating. Just assume they are, because if this rp goes over well *Spoiler Alert!!* I will do seniors next time around
Scholar
#114 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 4:50 AM
"Eh...i already turned in my assignment, I'm pretty sure i passed it which is practically amazing on my part. What's that your reading?"

.:Naomi squinted trying to read the title of the book, but it made no sence to her:.

"Soo...you must be one of those girls really into your school work..I used to be that way when i was in Gradeschool, then i realised that there are so much better things to life then studying all the time if you get what i'm saying"

.:Naomi then pulled out a mirror from her purse and started fixing up her hair and makeup, hoping a hot boy would walk in any second:.

"So i bet you get like a 4.0 GPA and crap like that right?"

.:Naomi started to laugh:.

Scholar
#115 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 4:52 AM
Total OOC but what exactly is a GPA? I've heard of them but we don't have them in Canada

SixWordStories
Lab Assistant
#116 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 4:53 AM
OCC: grade point average. 4.0 is straight A's
Scholar
#117 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 4:54 AM
OOC:A GPA is grade point average. It kinda totals up your over all grade in H.S like an a is 4.0 and an F is 0. 0

Original Poster
#118 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 5:09 AM
KATIE!! (ha I told you I would do that!) Updating now. Please answer the questions for round one.
Scholar
#119 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 5:36 AM
OOC: ooooh ok, thanks ^^ We just call it getting straight A's And omg it's so weird for me to play someone so opposite in personality to me, and yet so entertaining at the same time!

" Yes I do actually, and I would hardly call it "crap like that" said Georgina disdainfully, looking over the top of the book again "It happens to be important to me. Some of us have better things to do with our time than fiddle around with our hair".

She then turned around to sit properly in her seat, deeply immersed in her book.

SixWordStories
Test Subject
#120 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 7:21 AM
Default Sophia
((OT, but can you all please bold all names in your rp's?! That would make it easier to follow the story ... And also, please put the name of your character in your post title. Thank you! ))

After storming into the classroom, Sophia took a seat next to a normal looking girl. While the teacher was blabbing in front of them she whispered "Hey, what is your name?!" The girl did not get a chance to reply as the teacher was handing out papers with questions they had to answer. "Uhh, easy one!" Sophia thought when she read her question.

((Very short one, I know My rp was directed at someone from the Nerd or Normal clique so anyone from the group can join in ))
Field Researcher
#121 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 9:53 AM
OOH I AM ENTERING! I'll send my app in now!
I just had to do another system re-boot all I have to do is install my games and create my and take pics and I'll have it up is that ok?
Scholar
#122 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 10:03 AM
Default Essa Mudaf| Enter classroom, Kuwaiti Style
It was five minutes since the bell had ringed. Essa walked in to the classroom coolly, with a Starbucks in his hand.

Mr. Modafe, so glad of you to join us” She glared at the thing he was holding. “Food and drinks are not allowed in class. Please throw that in the garbage.”

“Sorry I’m late miss, and its pronounced Mudaf but we can call me Essa. If that’s too hard, then you can call me by the English translation Jesus.” He took a long sip before throwing the empty cup in the garbage.

“If you were sorry then you wouldn’t have been late” She shoved a piece of paper in his face. “Take a seat and answer the questions please.”

“Yes mama!” He smiled cheekily. Wow, this is so easy! No wonder American’s are called stupid. He thought to himself.

Before even reaching his desk Essa swiveled around and gave the teacher the paper.

“Done already?” She asked. Essa nodded his head. “Let me check the answers.” She began to scan the paper “Yes, all correct. Please have a seat Essa.”

He walked over to one of the desk and sat down. He opened his notebook and started to doodle.
#123 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 12:02 PM
Default Stacie Maxson *very hot girl* lol
Stacie strolled into her class over fifteen minutes late, but that wasn't any concern for her. She had been hanging out with the jocks on the field and then she'd had to get her cappuccino from one of her admiring fans who had run all the way down the street to get it for her.

“Hey miss,” she remarked as she paused momentarily in the door to allow the class to look at what she was wearing: a white and pink crinkled tank top with the tightest dark blue drainpipe jeans tucked into white Ugg boots. Stacie loved being a cheerleader as it meant automatic adoration from most of the school, but inside Stacie just wanted to have fun. She loved being checked out and loved flirting but she wasn’t one to be mean and spread rumours.

“Late!” the teacher bellowed, pointing to an empty seat beside the window and handed Stacie a piece of paper with a question on it.
“A cat stretch!” Stacie laughed once she’d sat down and read the paper, “so easy! My Mum says she gets a wedgie every time she does one!”
The class exploded with laughter and Stacie grinned to herself, wondering where her best friend Alexa was, and why there were no fit guys in her class!
#124 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 1:07 PM
((OOC: Ohh, I see it has started. I don't have time right now to start, but I'm coming on later and then I'll start. This seems like so much fun, I cant wait.))
#125 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 1:21 PM
Default Jamison
Jamison still grinned over Stacies answer but Ms. Wilkins looked at him expectantly. "Would you please start now Mr. Saber?".
Jamison looked down at the paper she had handed out before and looked at his teacher. "Oh please I'll be done in less than two minutes..." he said and wrote down the answers.
He took a look around the class room and already knew some people but there were new people too!
"Hopefully I can make some new friends..." he whispered quietly, cause since his best friend moved to another state at the beginning of the summer he had to start this year all on his own.

Page 5 of 38