Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 11:14 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Gameplay lagging
I'm having a problem where i can play the first family fine but as soon as i go to another family to play the game seems to lag a little bit and gets worse the longer i play. So i'll be playing a family and maybe for about 2 or 5 secs it would lag. I have all the discs and when i had a somewhat similar problem before going back to hood view and reloading family would help but it doesnt now.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 12:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fearless Butterfly
I'm having a problem where i can play the first family fine but as soon as i go to another family to play the game seems to lag a little bit and gets worse the longer i play. So i'll be playing a family and maybe for about 2 or 5 secs it would lag. I have all the discs and when i had a somewhat similar problem before going back to hood view and reloading family would help but it doesnt now.

You could have some High Poly CC that you have downloaded or you just have too many downloads. Try and see how the game runs with no CC, if it is fine then some part of your CC is at fault.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.