Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 9:42 PM
Default Install content issue
I have a issue I want install this content but not showing up in in my library.

Bradybrads Ultimate Pirate Restaurant - No CC

I follow the instruction and put all items in folder Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\

Is there anything I'm doing wrong wrong to get it to work. I'm on windows 10 if there different way since instruction don't list it or is same as windows 8.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 9:45 PM
Is it a .package file? Those belong in your mods folder.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 9:54 PM
Not package files since it is 9 files of mix of these.
.bpi----7 files
.trayitem----1 files
.blueprint----1 files

Never had issues with package files.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 9:59 PM
Looking at the install instructions on the cc page, putting it in the tray should be all you have to do. Unfortunately I only ever install lots through the gallery so I can't offer any help, sorry!
dodgy builder
#5 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 10:06 PM
Do you have all the content needed for the file? Tray should be the right place to put it. You have done this before?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 10:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
Do you have all the content needed for the file? Tray should be the right place to put it. You have done this before?

First time installing this type file for sims 4. I have all content needed since I own all content minus if they put another pack up since cats and dogs lol.
dodgy builder
#7 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 10:29 PM
If I remember right it should be in your library. You're sure there is no CC in it? You could try clicking on the advanced tab and tick the box for modded content.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 11:00 PM
The title says no CC and description it list the extra content needed and I have em all. Just wierd
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 11:16 PM
Here is links to the files and requirements
Requirements:

Base Game.
E/P: Get to Work, Get Together and City Living.
G/P: Spa Day and Dine Out.
S/P: Luxury Party, Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen, Romantic Garden, Backyard and Vintage Glamour

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=600658
or
https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...ant/id/1390038/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 11:59 PM
Thanks Chax that worked never even fought trying it that way. Now only issue I have now is just figure out what lot to bulldoze due to the lot size needed if I'm going to use it