Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 9:45 PM
Default Cloning a neighbourhood?
Hi, does anyone know how to copy a neighbourhood with the sims, lots and everything? I tried copying the file and renaming it as "N0006" or something, but that made the original neighbourhood as well, lol.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 10:15 PM
You can do that, just then go into the new neighborhood and change EVERYTHING in there from ex. N001 to N006. Will take a LONG time if you want all the houses and people too. Also, BEFORE you clone the neighborhood, go into your game and change the name of the neighborhood you want to clone. Ex. Plesantview to Plesantview2. Then clone your neighborhood. Open your game and change the name of the clones hood from Plesantview to whatever you want. Then change Plesantview2 back to simply Pleasantview.

Did that help? If you look in the help archieves you will find a post I BELIEVE that was started by mrscoleypage and that Daisy's and I ended up working on this until we figured it out.

Silk stockings, What bliss they recall,
When love promised all, Forever more . . .
Cole Porter - 1954