Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 3:48 AM
Default Anime Eyes and makeup
im trying to edit the Edward from Cowboy Bebop sim and i need the blush she has. dose anyone know if that is somewhere or dose anyone feel like making it for me? it dosent seem that hard but moding just never works for me but it should be very easy for you.
http://www.animecowboy.com/gallery/...ky_4th/ed11.jpg
this is the blush im talking about for those who dont know edward.

Also, im looking for some good anime style eyes to use for her too. dose anyone know of any to download? i tryed searching but far too much came up.

another thing i would like that i think would be much harder and no one seems to have made is edward's hair. as you can see....its big.

http://surbrook.devermore.net/adapt...ebop/cboy06.jpg

Thank you for your help!
Advertisement
Banned
Original Poster
#2 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 6:56 AM Last edited by ifeelsick : 24th Apr 2005 at 6:59 AM.
anyone?
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 8:30 PM
Default I made it for myself, actually.
So here it is.
Maybe you could help me out... Where in the blazes do I find the tutorial on packaging original sims? :confused: I'm trying to offer most of them on my website and no one wants to help me find this tutorial.

And if this doesn't work for you let me know.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  simlab_edcheeks.zip (4.4 KB, 14 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 9:20 PM Last edited by Mayor_of_Bansville : 25th Apr 2005 at 10:16 PM.
Holy crap on a stick! thank you so much! finally someone actually helped me!
im guessing i put this in the downloads folder?
and where would this come up? under face make up or a skin?
as of right now, i do not know anything about this tutorial, but i will start looking for you right now.

(yes - this is ifeelsick)
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 11:49 PM
no problem, and I actually found the tutorial (after several hours of searching of course). I've made stuff for Fay and Spike too, I'm just waiting to load them onto my new site.
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 11:51 PM
One more thing!
Sorry, I forgot to actually answer your questions.
I believe you put it in the download folder, it will be under face makeup.
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 7:18 AM
its not there. perhaps if you gave me step by step instructions on how to make it myself?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 8:19 AM
Perhaps innocentsheep ment that you can find it under the masks section (where you can find the mime face paint. i often find that when it comes to makeup, it can useualy be found under either masks, makeup (blush) or eyebrows, though, thats just my personal experince.
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 7:54 PM
I'm sorry you were banned, I'll try to put this here since your screenname doesn't provide an e-mail. E-mail at [email protected] if you need more information.

Well, right now it's only under teen female, "masks" section (it's actually called Costume Make-up, but hey, lets not get too technical...:bricks: ) . I don't know why, I thought I could set it to all genders and ages, but I guess not.
For a quick do it yourself, all you need to do is open Body Shop, go to Start New Project, Face Makeup and Glasses. Go to Costume Makeup.
Choose the football mask (the black marks under the eyes).
Export. Name your file.
Open the folder you exported too (listed at the top), and open the texture file (doesn't say "alpha" at the end).
Instead of black, make it orange.
Save, then refresh in bodyshop.
Import.
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 2:17 AM
thnx! i will try that as soon as i actually get some time!