Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 4:15 AM
Default Creation works great, but doesn't show as "custom"?
Hello.

Today I made a new accessory. It works great ingame, but for some reason it shows up with what looks like an expansion pack icon instead of the "*" custom icon in CAS. Apart from this, it works fine.
Does anyone know why this happened? Should it be a problem?

~ Turn my world. Precious thing. ~

~ Some even call me mad.
And why? Because I dared to dream of my own race of atomic monsters,
atomic supermen with octagonal shaped bodies that suck blood.... ~
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 10:26 AM
It should have both, unless you've installed it into Program Files. In any case, the EP icon is caused by your having cloned an EP item to begin with. There is a flag in the CASP which you can change if you want to get rid of it, once you've made sure that it does actually work with basegame only (I suggest using the AGS3 to check).

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 3:10 AM Last edited by Screaming Mustard : 18th Oct 2011 at 4:04 AM.
I fixed it! That you for your information and quick reply, but I decided to restart again with a different mesh and now it shoes up as custom like all the others. Although, I've noticed that somtimes in CAS when my Sim is wearing the accessory, she will vanish and then randomly pop back again after a few seconds. It keeps happening until I exit CAS, and everything is fine in-game.

Apart from this, everything seems solved.

Edit : It must have been the original mesh - after I cloned a different one it worked perfectly.

~ Turn my world. Precious thing. ~

~ Some even call me mad.
And why? Because I dared to dream of my own race of atomic monsters,
atomic supermen with octagonal shaped bodies that suck blood.... ~