Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th May 2017 at 7:09 PM Last edited by mdash : 11th May 2017 at 2:19 AM.
Default TS3 Premium Content : how to export the mesh?
Is it possible to export to mesh from Premium Content ?
I’d like to convert this item (image) but how to extract the mesh and texture ? I bought a lot of premiuns items for ts3 and I would like to convert for TS4.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th May 2017 at 12:35 PM
Meshes should be .GEOM files (Also called GEOM in S3PE). Textures are .DDS files, and are called _IMG. But since many Store items have some sort of copy protection, you'll want to decompile them into .PACKAGES using something like the Sims3Pack Multi Installer. Then you can just open and edit them in S3PE.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th May 2017 at 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
Meshes should be .GEOM files (Also called GEOM in S3PE). Textures are .DDS files, and are called _IMG. But since many Store items have some sort of copy protection, you'll want to decompile them into .PACKAGES using something like the Sims3Pack Multi Installer. Then you can just open and edit them in S3PE.

Didn't work. I've tried that already...
But thank you for answering my question.
Screenshots
Site Helper
#4 Old 10th May 2017 at 3:24 AM
If it's Store content, you need to run it through s3rc first. (AKA the decrapifier, or the recompressor, found at MATY.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th May 2017 at 12:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
If it's Store content, you need to run it through s3rc first. (AKA the decrapifier, or the recompressor, found at MATY.)

A light at the end of the tunnel!Thank you very much! :D