Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 12:30 AM Last edited by Divine56 : 23rd Oct 2018 at 5:04 PM.
Default WCIF Brookwoods custom world
Hi there,
So I have been looking high and low for a link to the custom world "Brookwoods" By Arisuka; I have been asking if anyone knew if there was a link for it that worked, I have been sending messages to the creator and others on their friends list and I didn't even get an acknowledgment of my posts. So I am out on a limb, please if anyone knows about this custom world, it was a while ago, and Arisuka didn't quite finish it, but nonetheless I love the world and would like to play it. There is a link on MTS that leads to nowhere but perhaps someone has downloaded the world a long time ago and still has the link. I am respectful of other people's work and will not upload or claim someone else's work as my own. So if someone knows anything about this world please don't ignore me and I will be forever grateful to you!!