Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 4:07 AM
Default Feedback on images for dresses?
Do these images look okay for these dresses? Like, do they show off the textures well? I put them under the spoiler tag.

Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 4:24 AM
So first up -let me say I don't moderate clothes- but I think you may be asked for a close up of the pale ones top half. It could be the daylight is a bit strong in the top pic and washing out the texture details. The white on the chest there looks very white and bright. The one shown in the dark is nice but you might need something in-between the harsh daylight and the darker lightening. I could be wrong though, she may say that night time one will do. I'll send this link to the moderator who does most of the TS2 clothes since she will know better.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 4:29 AM
The dark one is a nice picture but if you could add a day time picture of that one it would be really good.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 2:19 PM
I think we'd want to see pictures also of the front, back and sides and the morphs - preggers and fat - if possible.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc