Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 4:42 AM
Default Error When Game Opens..[Open For More Info]
(This is my second time typing this because when i added the picture it deleted all the stuff i just typed for about 15 minutes so sorry its not well typed)

Every Time I Open My Game I Receive An Error Message (Picture Below or Above were ever its at)
Ive deleted the localthumbcache and it still showed the same message... I've just recently[yesterday] when HEAVY CC shopping and got who knows how much more CC[Ive got 1,410 things of cc/mods in total] So Id probably died trying to sift through all that. This Is the first time this has happens, too. I saw that im suppose to give you my computer(Laptop) Info so, (Im not sure whats needed but heres what i guess you need) :

Device

Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
Manufactorer: Intel Corparation
Chip Type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
DAC Type: Internal
Device Display: Full Display Device
Approx. Total Memory: 4182 MB
Display Memory (VRAM): 128 MB
Shared Memory: 4054 MB
Current Display Mode: 1366 x 768 (32-bit)(60Hz)
Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor
HDR: Not Supported

Driver Vesion
Model: WDDM 2.1

(Btw I have NO idea what any of that means..;-
But i guess thats all i need help with. If you reply shortly after its posted i might not answer right away (Its 11:40 P.M. so Id be sleeping) But ill Check back in the morning!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 6:59 AM
This is can be a common error, if one of your CC Files is in use, and the game cannot access some file, you can make sure so other program(s) is using any folders/files in your C:\Users\{Username}\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\ for you have you tried a completely clean boot.

Also deleting Origin Cache files can help, but looking at that, the message is much spot on, you could even have damaged CC, just remove your entire Mods file first, but if the system won't let you do that, then there is some service that's using one your files in there, and there's your answer.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 5:47 AM
I've gotten this message plenty of times whenever I go on a CC downloading/shopping spree and chuck everything in at once without checking the compatibility. One of more of the CC that you have downloaded might be corrupt or incompatible with your game. I suggest using Mod Conflict Detector to check if there are any conflicts/corrupt mods. Also, I once downloaded a Sims 2 package mod and somehow it got mixed up in the mods folder and the game won't start.