Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 9:44 AM
Default Autonomous cooking
Why do I have so many different sims making so much different food at the same time? Is there a mod to stop multiple autonomous cooking?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 12:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RicoSuavecito
Why do I have so many different sims making so much different food at the same time? Is there a mod to stop multiple autonomous cooking?

Are you talking about NPCs grilling out in the open areas around lots? There was a mod to stop them from grilling so often, but it doesn't work any more. I tried fiddling around with it myself to get it working again, but I didn't have any success.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 7:49 PM
Like people in one house. One person is making salad, one is grilling burgers one is making mac n cheese......
Scholar
#4 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 1:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RicoSuavecito
Like people in one house. One person is making salad, one is grilling burgers one is making mac n cheese......

Oh. I play with autonomy off, so I never see that sort of thing. Are any of them Glutton or Foodie Sims by chance? It may be traits influencing their behavior.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 6:28 AM
I have this too. I have 4 single Sims living together. One of them is in the culinary job. However, when she’s cooking a meal there’s one outside grilling hot dogs and another inside making apple salad. I like to have autonomy on, so I guess the only way of stopping this is to turn it off as, if I interrupt their cooking they simply dump the food on the floor.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 9:30 AM
No, they just like to make their own foods. It happens in every household.
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
Oh. I play with autonomy off, so I never see that sort of thing. Are any of them Glutton or Foodie Sims by chance? It may be traits influencing their behavior.