Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 2:41 AM
Default Serve More Food Plus Customs
Hello everyone I need a Food mod that will serve more food especially "Custom Food" as well over the limit of 6 serving. I have use Squinge Mod for "Serve more food" he has one version for 6 to 12 and another for 6- 100 serving.
I try them both ( no luck ). I also try Creator Neder here on MTS Mod Dinner For 8 It seem that the problem with both mods is even with Maxis food that came original with the game you still only get the Maxis default of 6 serving.

I have lots of good custom foods in my game I am looking for a food mod that will serve over 6 serving for "Custom Foods as well as Maxis original food I am still getting 6 serving,even with the mods I have try.
I personally do not know how to work SimPE I try but never got the hang of it.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 2:46 AM
I use this one by Neder. Variable Meal Servings. You can set the amount at will and change it when you want to. It works with all the custom food I have downloaded from here. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=449916
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 3:25 AM
@Jules1111 My last installed EP is Season so I downloaded the Neder file that say SN and BV the problem is when I check this mod with HCDU it give me the read that there are two conflicts
which is the vase and Smoke Detector.

Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 3:40 AM
I never checked the files, but I have not had any conflicts. I have both the vase and smoke detector in my game and everything works fine. I have never had a issue with it and I have been using it for years. Do you still have files for the other mods you tried in the downloads?

These are the only things that were altered

This mod overwrites semi-global 2021 "interaction- have a..."
Also semi-global 2030 "CT-Get Food Cost"
It will conflict with other mods that change the same BHAVs

So if you have another mod that changes either of those that is the conflict.
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 7:59 AM
@Jules1111 Thank you for your help and taken the time to do so. I found the problem I had to removed the smoke detector in Neder file and just use the Vase.
It work perfect I set the vase for 7 serving and like you said it work with custom food. In the beginning I was not planning on adding the Oldies ( In Pleasantview ) who was in the family bin to the Pleasant Household.

I read about the oldies couple and found out Mary- Sue was adopted by them as an infant ( the memories are there for both ) As mother, father and daughter.
I wanted the whole family together, so I added the Oldies which bring the household to 6 Also I want Mary- Sue to have another child later, that would make 7 Sims.
I will NEVER Understand why Maxis allow you to have 8 Sims, but only gave us 6 serving. Thank you so much Jules1111 for sharing this mod with me.

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 4:58 AM
You are most welcome. Oh I see, it said they were conflicting each other. I think the reason it came up as a conflict is because they alter the same thing, but they use different GUIDs, so they don't actually interfere with each other. Interesting about the Oldies, I never read about that. Your right, I also could never figure out how you can have 8 sims and only 6 meals. That is rather annoying!