Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 2:53 PM
Default No more It's raining!
Just wondering if this has been done already?
I do not mind the fact that sims become aware of any weather changes, but I am tired of the action they take each and every time. Yes, it's raining that's lovely or not, but don't stop what you were doing because of it.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 6:27 PM
There is a mod somewhere about them fussing over the weather all the time, not sure who made it. I'll look at my mods folder and see if it has a name and post back. (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Theorist
#3 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Duine
There is a mod somewhere about them fussing over the weather all the time, not sure who made it. I'll look at my mods folder and see if it has a name and post back. (:

@Rosebine Pescado antiweatherreaction. (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 7:04 PM Last edited by Rosebine : 6th Feb 2018 at 4:11 PM.
Yay! Thank you soMuTch!

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 4:13 PM
It does not work...there is no difference with or without this hack
Double posting so it comes back and others can see it..maybe I am doing it wrong, and the mod works in other people's game?

Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 4:20 PM
I have that mod too and it doesn't work for me either. They still run to the window to watch the weather.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 6:05 PM
I don't think it nerfs the reaction completely, just stops it from queue stomping.

I use a mod by Paladin's Place (Simwardrobe), called SW-NoReactingToRainOrSnow. It seems to stop weather reactions altogether, and can be downloaded from the link in ihate's sig:
http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?userid=9022053