Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#576 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 7:21 PM
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#577 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 8:17 PM
Notes from the psyc.exam: Ms.X was being given intensive home-therapy due to her obsession with "being natural". Living "off the grid" wasn't the problem; but she spent so much time in the swamp her hair was growing algae. When she was discovered shortly after delivering a baby, she insisted she had never had sex, and there WAS no baby. I expect to be successful writing a book about her, "The woman who thought her baby was a backpack".
==================
Have no idea who the man on fire is, or why the man with missing hair is thinking of him.

Is that the INSIDE of his skull?! Doesn't seem to be anything IN there.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#578 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 1:57 AM
When X discovered that his farts were flammable it did not turn out well ... for everyone involved.
Screenshots
Instructor
#579 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 2:26 AM
Day 10: They still haven't noticed there's an infiltrate between them. I wonder how long will it take them to find something weird about me.

Mad Poster
#580 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 5:06 AM
Charity - those babies in the bed- I forgot how you do that, but it would be SWEET if you could really make them snuggle, I'll have to experiment piling them up.

Mad Poster
#581 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 5:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Charity - those babies in the bed- I forgot how you do that, but it would be SWEET if you could really make them snuggle, I'll have to experiment piling them up.

Snuggling appearance involves more clipping sadly, as I'm using the invisible one tile bed that I uploaded. I also stuck two Maxis beds closer together, because one wasn't going to fit all the cats. XD
Alchemist
#582 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 12:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by velvetina
http://www.modyourpanties.com/hosti...3-dontsteal.jpg
croud:: "yikes"

Mad Poster
#583 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 4:24 PM
You don't seem to quite have the hang of the game, mdsb...I can't even tell what that is, let alone think of a caption for it, so I'll back up a bit.

"How dare you get struck by lightning?"

am29 by Peni G, on Flickr

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#584 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 9:14 PM
mdsb: If I may help.. when you want to "caption the picture above you" - you don't need to open "reply" , which will include the picture. What others do is just go to the "post Quick reply" box and start typing . And what you will be typing (your "caption) is a short title or explanation of the picture. THEN you enter a picture of something, I can see that you ARE adding pictures, but they are small, duplicate pictures of a house interior. We don't know what to say about that. You might want to look at the pictures other people post, and think about what they are about; it's usually Sims doing something that looks odd, or different, that makes you stop and think.
FOR EXAMPLE: the post above yours shows someone that just got hit by lighting, and a bunch of people gesturing at him. Actually, that pointing is what Sims do when they catch someone stealing a newspaper. So I WOULD have captioned "HA! We see you stealing that paper. OK maybe that didn't mean you should be electrocuted"

Alchemist
#585 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 11:33 PM
actually, there were several posts between my post and the picture.

link of my last picture
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#586 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 2:50 AM
There's...honestly not much to caption about a tiny thumbnail of a house.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#587 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 8:59 AM
When all the houses in the town plan look the same.

Mine are all animal related due to making pets content. XD
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#588 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 1:30 PM
So nobody's going to caption mine? Oh, well...

"This present - mine. This present - also mine. All presents mine! But where is that catnip smell coming from? I must find that present!"

garret20

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#589 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 4:19 PM
I'll caption it, Peni!
Post 584:
Alan's Predator brand underpants blended into the wallpaper so well that his parents never knew he was in the room.

Previous post:
Garret's new MP3 player helped compensate for the banana shaped child he'd adopted.

Instructor
#590 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 8:08 PM Last edited by grumpy_otter : 5th Dec 2017 at 8:29 PM.
As the gnomes foretold, Pepe had come to fulfill the ancient prophecy.

Here's my picture. I know it's not exciting, I just thought Komei's expression was. . .something.

Mad Poster
#591 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 8:30 PM
So I have the power of x-ray vision? I guess that means I can see through walls. Intriguing *meanwhile staring at the changing booth that the woman just walked in*
Alchemist
#592 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 8:50 PM
single parent of 7 Toddlers; and one toddler with a failing friendship.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#593 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 1:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mdsb759
single parent of 7 Toddlers; and one toddler with a failing friendship.

@mdsb759 You should put an image for us to caption, too- but one that's large enough for us to see, and which could also be considered humourous.

@SneakyWingPhoenix
Steponas was far too busy examining the grass and paving slab bathroom lino to talk to her friends.

Alchemist
#594 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 9:35 PM
guy holding pizza:: "if only I could get this helmet off"

a bigger image of my last picture::
Mad Poster
#595 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 11:49 PM
...aaaand moving right along.

Mad Poster
#596 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 11:40 PM
Billy! Is your wrist broken?!
Naw, but my kitty is.
Yes, we know who they are...but what's going on?

Scholar
#597 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 2:46 AM
"You'll forgive me once I tickle you 75 times!"

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#598 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 7:02 AM
Miranda was bored to tears by the overwhelming beige-ness of the bathroom decor.

Scholar
#599 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 4:06 PM
@simsample actually that is Samantha Ottomas

That feeling when you steal your work uniform after they fire you, then realize you look smoking hot in it.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#600 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 5:08 PM
Muriel's forest camouflage would have been convincing were it not for the fact that she lived in a desert.

Quote: Originally posted by DezzyBoo
@simsample actually that is Samantha Ottomas

Who?
Page 24 of 43